+ Reply to Thread
Page 681 of 714 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 679 680 681 682 683 691 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my early days I came across a trader who told me in a private talk over skype that he would win every 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th or 11th trade. I was astounded ... and he claimed that he still won the market. Later on, he described that he was a trend trader ... and whenever market was in a tight range he will prepare for the trend to begin ... build a bias, check with his tools and open a trade everytime market took a start, it would fail and drop down ... his stop loss would be hit, he would try again on the next upsurge and fail ... on any number of try the trend would carry ... and not only bring all his losses back but then win him more to make his statement in black. I was surprised and dumbfounded by his logic but practically and on calculation basis he was right ... that too is possible. Even 10 trades with consecutive losses with 10 pips stop loss amount to 100 pip loss on the whole ... but one winning trade that goes 250 pips in favor would not only bring back those 100 pips but also 150 in profit. Figure it out for yourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because are in forex you are a forex adict. se if y there is no added business which can be started with a actual low basic and accept the abeyant of authoritative big money like forex. alarming abutment accessible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexgain is on a distinguished road forexgain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not get frequent losses. i have a very healthy portfolio and very profitable gain. i have learned the forex properly and the bad days of my trading are over now. i enjoy the trading and i love it

Member FXSHM is an unknown quantity at this point FXSHM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly believe that nobody can earn big without loosing in forex market. it takes some times to be a stable trader in forex market. it is a huge earning opportunity. forex is my dream and one day i wll make my dream true.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this thing is hope becuase without hope we cant achieve anything in the forex..still we are doing loss but we have hope for happening good to future..and confidence about our trading will also makes us stuck to forex after many loss

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah you are right.....trading require dedication and time to achieve sucess...but forex trader has one thing that keep stuck to forex is hope...trader has hope and patience thats leads him to high profitibility

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hope is the right answer in this case, suffer a loss in forex trading is a painful thing, but this will not be felt for too long, because each trader always has the hope to be able to make profits in trading. therefore it is still much to be learned and trained to be able to reach it.

Member dlesar is an unknown quantity at this point dlesar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    what makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent loss.

What do you think makes you happy to stay and run this forex business, despite frequent loss and MC and can make you stress. thanks
    The hope is that makes a man tries and tries to be up to what he wants and the persistent lack of concern for the future and thinking in Forex with the positive and not negative.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lately I have started to like forex and I know it is a challenging trade and losses are a part of this trade.Also I have suffered many losses so far and learned from my past mistakes as well and now I want to make profits from my trades.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although we should say is often lost jangn keep trying and desperate, we could make our losses and capital loss can be a new spirit
    because in this business really takes courage and high blood pressure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 681 of 714 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 679 680 681 682 683 691 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)