+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 714 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 691 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by foz65 View Post
    well its true that i face losses and margin call in forex trading but still i am in this field and doing trading. The reason behind is that i am in the learning stage and i know that today i am facing loss but in near future i would be making good profits after learning trading as it is a profitable business.
    I am believe that if we got loss, that all our mistake because we not dicipline with our strategy and analysis. Dicipline with our strategy and analysis is good thing to do first before we make trade to make a good profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member foz65 is an unknown quantity at this point foz65's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well its true that i face losses and margin call in forex trading but still i am in this field and doing trading. The reason behind is that i am in the learning stage and i know that today i am facing loss but in near future i would be making good profits after learning trading as it is a profitable business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Smith89 is an unknown quantity at this point Smith89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am making little profits over forex business everyday and that is helping me to increase my capital and also helping me to make some money.. it is all about creating a different approach towards this business

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still run this forex business because i still have confident to makes my dream come true. I have a dream that someday i will become a sucessful trader which have a steady income for a lifetime. Maybe some of you will think i am crazy but i don't care...

Senior Member nadya is an unknown quantity at this point nadya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i still trade even this business is really risky and i frequent get loss, it not matter as long as i learn, try and try, get as much as experience and become a expert trader, if i already become a expert trader, then i will get all my money that ever loss in forex

Junior Member damarisa is an unknown quantity at this point damarisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that a person should not loose hope and must learn from their mistakes and should concentrate on their target and goals.So even if I suffer losses I try to learn from my mistakes and analyze the cause of my loss.I want to become a professional trader and want to stick with my goals.

Senior Member lovebird is an unknown quantity at this point lovebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider this artifact is comedian because without trust we move achieve anything in the forex..works we are doing experience but we know hope for event advantage to rising..and confidence almost our trading will also makes us stuck to forex after some deprivation

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    profit and loss in trading is common, if all the profit then who are the losers, but it is very difficult to get a profit in forex but if you want to get a minute loss can be discharged

Member phdarcva is an unknown quantity at this point phdarcva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i will trade despite the frequent loss, i have a hope that someday i will able to recovery all my losses and become a professional trader, and i dont need much time to trade but still can get much money !!

Member limon is an unknown quantity at this point limon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, I really believe which reduction may very well be fatal. However after we attain income, that is certainly handsome income as well. We can drop repeatedly and in many cases obtain insolvent, but in the event we will area perfect business and then we have probability of regaining our almost all reduction income.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 714 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 691 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)