+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 714 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 647 697 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because forex is fullfilling and you can make some good money out of it, you will be able to understand when and how you can make such, its full filling and you have freedom above all, you are able to gain from the furthest to the closest and thats what you will be able to know how to hundle these .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Chow.ash is an unknown quantity at this point Chow.ash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good thinking.I believe that loss could be fatal. But when we gain profit, that is handsome money too. We can lose several times and even get bankrupt, but if we are able to place perfect trade then we have chance of recovering our all loss money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member arifhossain01 is an unknown quantity at this point arifhossain01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because it is widely known that only fresh currency traders after again although the function m MC UN.

There is another shop with very low capital pays a lot of money (strengthens the cause) as potential for currency trading. Impressive, if m has undergone all uu wishes with the help of the United Nations. You can, at their own pace.

Member sudarno is an unknown quantity at this point sudarno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    What do you think makes you happy to stay and run this forex business, despite frequent loss and MC and can make you stress. thanks
    you may still not learn or maybe you still have less patience to deal with the forex market is that you still end up losing your MC especially coupled of course you setres weight. try to exercise patience friend

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Profit or/and lost are the ordinary process in trading, so there is nothing to fear or over-confident. All over we need to aware is mistake, avoid any mistake and make sure don't repeat the same mistake again and again. A mistake will become a habit if we haven't strong commitment to fix it.

Banned rabia2021 is on a distinguished road rabia2021's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the forex market some time we suffer loss and some time we have won money, we just need to mange here our money well and need to read forecast on the daily basis and always we need to use indicators to fine the trend of the forex market this the only way to win money.

Senior Member gagafx is an unknown quantity at this point gagafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this factor is wish because without wish we cant accomplish anything in the currency dealing..still we are doing reduction but we have wish for occurring excellent to upcoming..and assurance about our dealing will also creates us trapped to currency dealing after many loss.

Junior Member yousef.3600 is an unknown quantity at this point yousef.3600's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact I'm not happy full of happiness be happy only when you drag profits not only think, but profit and also I am confident in the forex might change my life like a lot of professional Forex became the world's richest due to forex and I'm not different from them

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    What do you think makes you happy to stay and run this forex business, despite frequent loss and MC and can make you stress. thanks
    I am a person who does not like to give up. You need to know, in the early stages, I lose and continue to lose many times. I fix strategy, I return loss. Until finally I was able to reduce the level of losses, after I try to use common sense, and keep practicing and evaluating performance. I am now beginning to feel the benefits of a hard struggle, with no term discouraged.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Despite the frequent of loss? I have to say that I dont have frequent of loss more than my winning ratio, so thats why I still keep survive and keep staying in this bussiness. Hard work and dont be greedy us the key for success here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 714 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 647 697 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)