+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 714 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Senior Member ninjatrader3 is an unknown quantity at this point ninjatrader3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sure, .............forex can make .........us rich but to become rich in a night is a bad thing in forex trading, oss is a common incident in forex market. we can be a perfect trader by losing money. loss helps us to identify our fault.............forex trading is risky so we need to take less risk in this market. I am not making big profit but i am overall in profit so that i am still doing it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned skp202 is on a distinguished road skp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading me loss ke chance tabhi bante hian jab hum koi trade jaldbasi ya bina oche samghe karten hain yadi hum apni trade ke baren me thoda sa soch samgh kar karen daily trade to humra kabhi loss nhi hoga .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex business is a very fun business, this business is like a game of adventure, we can trade while playing adventure

Member notoryus is an unknown quantity at this point notoryus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't see why one should stop trading mostly when he looks at the amount of profit that he would be making when he reinvests as a good trader.

Banned rabia2021 is on a distinguished road rabia2021's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex business if much rewarding for us but most of the time traders suffer loss in this market i just suggest them to open a demo account and mange there money well if they do not want to suffer loss in the forex market if they mange there money well then they can make here good money.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fibo View Post
    Do not lose your hope, if you believe you can make money here than try to get it, we should all remember that losses are inevitable whether it is forex or any other business. We have to be prepared for loss, especially in the period of starting, when the losses are at its peak.
    That is correct. I admit if the loss is very heavy. You can loss many times in forex. I too had that experience in past time. But i never give up or down my expectation. Because i believe i can make money. However if you almost down. Look again the big bank and think how they can make money , i am sure you will wake up again in spirit and can get long in this.

Member suzaku_7 is an unknown quantity at this point suzaku_7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure, forex can make us rich but to become rich in a night is a bad thing in forex trading..
    Forex trading is risky so we need to take less risk in this market..
    I am not making big profit but I am overall in profit so that i am still doing it..

Banned skp202 is on a distinguished road skp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by halk500 View Post
    evaluation is very important to do, admit mistakes and seek solutions, little by little trading capabilities will increasingly and profitable, I am also looking for a solution so I can get a consistent profit best of luck....................
    yes sahi kah rhe ho bhai aducation hume liy bahut zroori hia yadi hume educated honge to sare kaam ache se kar sakenge yadi hum ducated nhi honge to hum koi bhi kaam ache se nhi kar payenge isliy hume pahle knowlge lena chahiy forex ka sabse badi cheege hoti hai knowlge hai to forex me pisa hi pis hai

Senior Member hmidaanas is an unknown quantity at this point hmidaanas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually get losses in our trades this is fact of forex trading, but if losses are repeated we should look into the analysis and our trading plan is there any fault in it, do not hesitate to begin afresh and thinking of quiting forex trading.

Senior Member rube is an unknown quantity at this point rube's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many things which force me to trade in Forex despite of risk. But in my view, the main thing is that the excitement, enjoyment and the joy of earning profit from Forex, is makes me still run this Forex business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 714 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)