+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 714 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 634 684 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Senior Member Kanavellam is an unknown quantity at this point Kanavellam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rklover View Post
    strong intentions and desires and spirit can only save and then you can survive as trader because many people come and many go but only some people can fight for long term and they come into profit zone after long time. so it is hard work this forex is. so profit is a start and we should always end it profit or rather we should not have an end we can continue then.
    the struggle and the work we do for forex trading know it will bring satisfactory results if we are serious about studying and practicing, if it can do that the loss was not a problem for us because it has been ingrained determination within

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    What do you think makes you happy to stay and run this forex business, despite frequent loss and MC and can make you stress. thanks
    forex trading main jab bohut se trader ko acha profit earn karty dekhta hun to phr mujhe lagta hia k mujhe ye leave nahi karni chahiye agar main ye leave kar donga to mujhe profit kaise hoga forex trading main isliye main ye koshish jaari rakhonga kabhe to hoga mujhe profit forex trading main!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rklover is an unknown quantity at this point rklover's Avatar
    Thanks
    strong intentions and desires and spirit can only save and then you can survive as trader because many people come and many go but only some people can fight for long term and they come into profit zone after long time. so it is hard work this forex is. so profit is a start and we should always end it profit or rather we should not have an end we can continue then.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by heru View Post
    you are right boss, the dream is the perfect motivation for us to live in this world, including lectures when we work, building a harmonious family and was also successful in forex
    Yes,you have to motivate yourself and condition yourself everyday to always remain positive minded upon dealing with loses in your trading. Trading forex market is a a choice that you have to take the huge responsibility and be able to survive everyday the stress related in your trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member jok is an unknown quantity at this point jok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Taking into consideration the personal preferences, recent trends, statistical and historical data, a forex bot can full automatic trade on your behalf and some of the recent bots even include the feature of stop loss and eliminate or decrease human errors, if any. There are a few websites offering the services of this amazing forex bot, which is nothing but your personal robot which makes sure that you turn your investments into profit.

Senior Member dr4gon is an unknown quantity at this point dr4gon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    I've experienced several times the MC, if trading when the market of Europe, or America, the trader must monitor the news, all traders need to monitor the news and doing fundamental analysis, it can be in combination with signals from technical analysis, will produce a strong signal to market entry
    I think i can succeed here,management is important because it will affect every outcome of your trading. because this will be an advanced a good and stable management. where you do not need too often make trades if you already have management.

Banned rklover is an unknown quantity at this point rklover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because in the forex risk having this big can I get money quickly. and that makes me survive in forex trading is to profit by the amount and wanted my parents happy. I also have a dream that I will realize from this forex trading. That is why I am still in forex trading

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Because in the forex risk having this big can I get money quickly. and that makes me survive in forex trading is to profit by the amount and wanted my parents happy. I also have a dream that I will realize from this forex trading. That is why I am still in forex trading

Senior Member minoa is on a distinguished road minoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    I've experienced several times the MC, if trading when the market of Europe, or America, the trader must monitor the news, all traders need to monitor the news and doing fundamental analysis, it can be in combination with signals from technical analysis, will produce a strong signal to market entry
    most of the traders loss because they have unrealistic targets.when we are looking other businesses we can see that making 5 % profit per month is very big goal for them but for us it is just a daily target and we still do not content with it and we are getting greedy so at the end we keep on losing and coming back.

Junior Member fabopom1 is an unknown quantity at this point fabopom1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this thing is hope, because without hope, we can not nothing in front. still we make a loss, but we hope for a good happening in the future. and confidence about our business will also makes us attached to the Forex after the loss of many

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have strong confidence to achieve kesuskesan in forex business, so even though I suffered losses in forex business, even I had a margin call, I will continue to learn well in this forex business. because success in this forex business will allow us to easily in mendaptakan a lot of money. So also I think every trader will stay in business despite the many experienced forex loss in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 714 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 634 684 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)