+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 714 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is a very risky business and most of the people who work here are losers.
    But if anyone can do their best to trade, I'm sure they can be successful here.
    And they can benefit from this. Though loss is the main factor here.
    So everyone should do their best trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

interupted (2017-08-31)

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have faced huge losses in this business but I realize that the losses
    I get are due to my mistake and wrong decision. I am still holding on to this business because
    I want to improve my trading because I have learned so much from my mistakes.
    I have also made money from this business by not repeating the old mistake.
    So you can always get better and make more money as you learn to shape your mistakes before.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member yan-san is an unknown quantity at this point yan-san's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a trader which knows the unique features of forex well will start fresh even after getting MC again and again. Since i am doing it in my spare time for a passive income i am not much bothered about the earning right now.

Member asher ilyas is on a distinguished road asher ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji bilkul blky mane tw forex ko apna proper business bna lya hai phly part time kerta tha ab isko me regular kr raha hu or is se boht faida utha raha hu forex he mera khyal asa business hai jismy boht earning hai

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ko bhut sare world ke business and bari bari compnies ke upar je shaid dippend krta he contry econmy ke sath hi je up and down jata he isme koi shak nhi he agar apki contry econmy ashi to aapki trade bi ashi hi hogi isme koi dout nhi he

Banned wagdy is on a distinguished road wagdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that the more you lose, the more time you will win than the loss
    I'm still waiting for this time

Member asher ilyas is on a distinguished road asher ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mjy kafi loss b ho chuka hai forex me phr b me ni chor pa raha shuru shuru me mjy hota tha loss ab mjy kafi forex ka pta chl gya hai ab meri trading b powrfulll hoti ja rahi hai or kuch month tak or better ho jaygi

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business those traders who have low experience in this trading business they get the loss in this trading but many traders have experience in this trading business many traders have a lot of experience and they are earning.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,213 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me loss ke bahut se reason hote hai,esme trader jaldi se earn karna chahta hai,esme trader ko plan nahi follow karna aata hai,esme trader jab market me bina trend ko follow karein trade open karenga to usko loss he hoga..

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A merchant friend of mine once told me about as much as it looks.
    But is it my passion to know the world of foreign exchange for grandfather in this world there are people with buying
    and selling transactions, and for people around the world still use the money as a means of payment,
    as long as it provides forex world. still there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 714 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)