बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: weltrade.com

Member forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks

weltrade.com

Weltrade is a logical continuation of more than successful project SystemForex, that was established on August 1, 2006 to offer Forex and CFD trading for individuals worldwide.
    i have joined recently with them and they are good with wide range of payment processors and also customer support was good and also the withdrawal was very fast within 1hour,share your experience
    please vote for me if you like my post

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks
    i got payment fast here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	4843  

Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks
    today i have every great experience with as they replied me every question politely and i am really happy with the customer support i have talk with them

Senior Member forexlearn is an unknown quantity at this point forexlearn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    47.1 USD
    Thanks
    You post here weltrade but how much spread for Eur/USD how much they are provide leverage and also You told that they are withdraw within short time. OK good. But I have lot of question about broker hose. Spread, Leverage, Chatting hours, customer support, Server execution, and need ac verification or not. I don't have ac there for this reason I don't have nothing experience about it So can you explain more for that.

Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearn View Post
    You post here weltrade but how much spread for Eur/USD how much they are provide leverage and also You told that they are withdraw within short time. OK good. But I have lot of question about broker hose. Spread, Leverage, Chatting hours, customer support, Server execution, and need ac verification or not. I don't have ac there for this reason I don't have nothing experience about it So can you explain more for that.
    spreads start from 2 and customer support was good and also execution is good and taht too they had wide range of payment processors and coming to account verification,i think dont need

Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks
    weltrade.com has spread 2 for eur/usd and usd/jpy and 3 for gbp/usd,eur/jpy and rest of them and spraed of 2 was really good and i have a very good experience with them upto now and i am happy to trade with them

8. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

robiul alam (10-19-2012)

Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks
    weltrade.com experience really made me to join this broker as they have 7years of experience which is great and evn good to standout in this brokerage services without any bad reputations taht is reason i trade with them

Senior Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    270 USD
    Thanks
    तुम पोस्ट यहाँ अच्छी तरह से व्यापार, लेकिन कितना Eur/USD कितना वे कर रहे हैं प्रदान का लाभ उठाने और भी तुम को वे कर रहे हैं वापस कि कम समय के भीतर से कहा के लिए फैल गया। ठीक, अच्छा है. लेकिन मैं बहुत दलाल नली के बारे में सवाल है। , का लाभ उठाने, Chatting घंटे, ग्राहक सहायता, सर्वर निष्पादन, प्रसार और एसी सत्यापन की आवश्यकता है या नहीं। मैं एसी नहीं है वहाँ आपको अधिक समझाने के लिए इस कारण से मैं कुछ भी नहीं इसके बारे में अनुभव नहीं है ऐसा कर सकते हैं कि के लिए

Senior Member pro2 is an unknown quantity at this point pro2's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    208.6 USD
    Thanks
    i have not tried this company yet.what is the problem with insta.I consider insta as a very good
    company.their customer support and chat service is very good i think .I don't believe in much platform change frequently.rather it is
    important that how can we make profit from it.

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Junior Member Morsleen is an unknown quantity at this point Morsleen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3.6 USD
    Thanks
    weltrade.com has spread 2 for eur/usd and usd/jpy and 3 for gbp/usd,eur/jpy and rest of them and spraed of 2 was really good and i have a very good experience with them upto now and i am happy to trade with them.I don't believe in much platform change frequently.rather it is
    important that how can we make profit from it.

+ Reply to Thread