+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: My simple strategy with 2 moving average.

Senior Member tayebawey is an unknown quantity at this point tayebawey's Avatar
    egypt-ainshams-kafrelshorafa-st.13ahmad badawey-cegal
    Thanks
    I agree with you in opinion I also strategies have to use the arithmetic average of the two former is calculated as follows 5 session and oral 0 The second session 14 الشفت 4 and I think that these figures have made me of the goals are good without the use of any index, but after the development and identify strengths and weaknesses and identifydirection and I think that trend this stuff Kasasaat must work out a little less

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member owshim is an unknown quantity at this point owshim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why not a lot of your facts reveal tactics? In addition to exactly which term you use this technique when I'm not able to your statement to be visible

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohonakhan is an unknown quantity at this point mohonakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now shift typically will probably present the actual development with very well, they will elaborate each some others to acquire a number of facts, and perhaps help make the principles we obtain right here, as soon as to range mix each others ... This is really helpful in addition to an easy task to learn in addition to understand the idea but I want a person about one thing, the best way to defeat to recognize the actual breakout position until finally we have the correct ailment will inform here?

Junior Member magna is on a distinguished road magna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that this process could possibly obtain the income as well as signals that are in existence, it has a price associated with dozens or maybe a huge selection ..?? Make sure that you give your current decision relating to this and the method with a typical transfer too ..!!

Junior Member tusarkhan is an unknown quantity at this point tusarkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it may be a good strategy means for the period. The following parameters in the near future and the final score. To use most of the time, including 1 hour and a couple of hours for me personally-standard is generally to provide a clear direction for help. You can use the increasing resistance, Fibonacci sequence if the numbers available. Everyone is just amazing.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai ye moving average cross strategy hai, mere hisaab se EMA 5 aur EMA 10 hoga, humko is tarah ki strategy se achcha fayda ho sakta hai, lekin is tarah ki strategy ke saath aur bhi indicators combined karne chahiye.
    bhai mai crooss stregey abhi koi use nhi kia hun abhi mai sirf chart ekh kar hi trade kar rha hun hart dekh kar bhi hum achi trade kar sakten hain lekin news dekhna ata ho aur uska anylssis karna tabhi chart bas dekh kar trading kare ja sakti hai

Junior Member rabiking02 is an unknown quantity at this point rabiking02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How do you think that this method of profit data, that is a team that is made up of dozens or maybe a lot of dollars.
    You can leave your comments on it and its strategy with the media ... In Nov!
    I hope you'll all think the feedback strategy will more than ever, hehehe ...
    And what makes a lawyer a reasonable power ... Signal?

Junior Member farjana725 is an unknown quantity at this point farjana725's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most supplement probably the development and effective in general usage, where some facts and perhaps many of us in the order, help at the same time, the number with the Commission. It makes sense, as a simple task in recognition of the recipient along that reflects...While my partner and I would like to all questions to win, so that they understand very well, even though we are legally.

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje moving avarges ki ja strategy bohat achi lagi ha ma na si strategy ko bohat like kayea ha ja kafi achi strategy ha ,a is ko zaroor use karo gaya

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,199 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai ye moving average cross strategy hai, mere hisaab se EMA 5 aur EMA 10 hoga, humko is tarah ki strategy se achcha fayda ho sakta hai, lekin is tarah ki strategy ke saath aur bhi indicators combined karne chahiye.
    hanji bhai aapne bilukl thik kaha ye moving average cross strategy hai aur agar hum ess strategy ke saat aur koi indicators bhi use karein tou hume aur achhe se faida hoga aur hume pehle esme practice karni jaroori hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open