+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: My simple strategy with 2 moving average.

Member latifaarch is an unknown quantity at this point latifaarch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haiiiii ...... Do you think that this method can get a profit like indicators that are out there, which has a price of tens or even hundreds of USD ..??
    please give your opinion about this AND your strategy with Moving average too..!!
    i hope you all can make the opinion, to feedback this strategy to be better than ever,,hehehe
    and what do you recommend indicators for help this to good signal ..??? goood luck..... ^^ !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member erta1653 is an unknown quantity at this point erta1653's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you think that this method will make a profit as indicators that there is, which has a value of dozens or perhaps very widespread..???
    Give your opinion on it and strategy with moving averages for..!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned babar butt is an unknown quantity at this point babar butt's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are apply 2 strategy in this platform so you are good work in this platform becoz it is a real platform for me and many traders many traders happy in this platform and good earn in it when good apply in this platform

Member tippo is an unknown quantity at this point tippo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i try this type of strategy often with different moving average
    but no one has succeeded with me .and i hope that will work with you

Senior Member hgyt is an unknown quantity at this point hgyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why not also write about your current tactics far too? Along with exactly what period you use this method if you are not the current statement.

Banned madni434 is an unknown quantity at this point madni434's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han i agreed with you kay aisi stregity pay zayada truste nai kia
    ja sakta hay kain kay moving change hoti rehti hay aur is bary main
    kuch nai kha ja sakta hay kay next kai ho ga

Senior Member killer123 is an unknown quantity at this point killer123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you very much information and I will always remember, that the key to the success of the trading process, and I always other ways for me to be very successful in my business strategy and ideal forum to share the best way for you to use better techniques to can

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    moving average are good indicator to show the trend in the market . i used bollinger band which also consist of moving average and give nice trend line. i used parabolic SAR with it so than i can get th top and low of the swing and deter mine the entry and exit zone for me. overriding the reading with a market volume indicator like CCI will reconfirm the trend.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    moving averages are best used to confirm a trend but never used as your entry parameter because if you do then you are just wasting your time because you will never get the right entry with moving averages as it is a lagging indicator ,as the candle stick will tell you the right price at the right time but moving averages will not .

Senior Member hejust is an unknown quantity at this point hejust's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just wanna say your strategy is uncompleted

i can not trust moving average 2 indicators only

put some more indicators that can help you to choose buy or sell
    Forex is Big Sea

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open