+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: My simple strategy with 2 moving average.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friend, do you really use their 2 MAs: 200 and 14 ?? and do you like to enjoy it ?? I think it can't give me a good signal, because the signal is late, and it's not good, and, you've tried it or just shared it ... ,, ?? I think I need to have more experience to use your strategy, but, not bad, because all indicators around the world have personal weaknesses, hehehe ,,, and the forex market trading system by using the MA sanat crossing both used by scalping systems, forex traders before open positions must analyze the daily trends that occur, see movements through support and resistance levels to more accurately analyze and use stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many and varied strategies and methodologies in the world of the stock market today. One of the many interests of traders is trading with a moving average. An easy process in some ways, however, is to understand what is used before starting with them. The following is a brief introduction step by step. There are two different systems that can be used. Exponential Moving Average, or EMA, and Simple Moving Average, or SMA. As the name suggests, the latter is really a simple technique that is easy to explain the basics. A direct example of understanding will take the closing costs of certain shares for a period of ten days, add together and for that time ten. This creates all important figures to work on.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Richard Donchian created a trading system many years ago that was used primarily on commodities (and stocks). But with so many people now choosing to trade in the forex market, it is better to discuss how effectively this system can trade major currency pairs. and I only use MA as a tool to determine the current trend, I usually use period MA 55, when the price is below the 55 MA, I only choose the selling option, and vice versa I use it on tf h4, and execute on tf M15

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What moving average do you use? I don't know from your photo. It looks like you have a 1-hour chart, but they don't look like normal moving averages - you have also placed a sell trade where I hope you have placed a buying trade when the crossing is slower. and two movig on average will show trends well, they will complement each other to get some data, and maybe the rules here, we make orders when two lines cross each other ... this is good and simple to learn and understand but I want to ask about something, how do I overcome or know the position of the breakout until we will see the right conditions here?

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you think that this method can get a profit like indicators that are out there, which has a price of tens or even hundreds of USD ..??
    please give your opinion about this AND your strategy with Moving average too..!!
    i hope you all can make the opinion, to feedback this strategy to be better than ever,,hehehe
    and what do you recommend indicators for help this to good signal ..?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you think that this method can get a profit like indicators that are out there, which has a price of tens or even hundreds of USD ..??
    please give your opinion about this AND your strategy with Moving average too..!!
    i hope you all can make the opinion, to feedback this strategy to be better than ever,,hehehe
    and what do you recommend indicators for help this to good signal ..???
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-13), lal765 (2019-05-26), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are just trading tools and many traders are using the indicators for the trading but i am also using the indicator for this business just for the toll i do not depend on the indicator some indicators perform batter but they also show the market trend very late that is why the experienced traders are trading with their own experience .

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), yulbang111 (2018-04-09), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-06)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    yes i know because you orvery success fullperson but i am hpe full person iss ka elawa mujh sa khi guuna zayada ap ka tajurba hai is leya ap ko best hona e chaya or simple ki bajay ap ko hard strategy use karni chaya

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-23), naveedbnn (2018-04-18), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-06)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,539 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    men traders ko keh sakta hoon keh experienced traders indicators pe believe nhe karte hen woh market ka analysis kar ke apne experience se trading karte hen kunke indicators market trend se kafe late hote hen aur agar traders indicators pey depend kar ke trade open karen yu un ko loss ke chance hote hen indicators market trend ko late show karte hen .

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-25), bali351 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-06), fxearner (2018-04-05), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-05)

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,627 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai ye baat to sahi hai hum logo ko trading strategy ka istemaal karna aana chahiye, jisse humare ko bahut hi achi trading karne ko mil sakta hai, strategy bhai agar acha hai to hum usse ache profits kama sakte hai.
    yes brother in forex trading trader use good trading strategy in trading and trader make good profit with moving average indicator use and trader use profitable trading system and trader find the market correct trend from good use of simple strategy with 2 moving average and trader work with experience and make good earning.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-04-02), fxearner (2018-04-02), kanita (2018-04-02), khizar1 (2018-04-03), lal765 (2018-04-02), qasimm (2018-04-03), sarfraz786 (2018-04-09), usmanbaloch (2018-04-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open