+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 365 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you lock your profit in your trades?

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that i am not use the stop loss ,and i fture i have trail to use the stop loss when i learned the good trade i have stoped the trailing of the stop loss.sometimes it save from the bad conditon of the trading so we have use the stop lock and trade the results is going on positive or nagative .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that forex is unpredictable business you can not think what is going to happen next so if you really want to make your trades risk free and want to redeem your profit then i would suggest to lock down your profit after every attempt .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salmans is an unknown quantity at this point salmans's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are elongate constituent monger and you shuold always set the finish casualty to abstain lowering losses.Are you anticipate many and many extended abstraction benefit then you set the Tp in your switch.You confined your Pc and your trading line leave be afford in forex activity.

Member sufiyan99 is an unknown quantity at this point sufiyan99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia dekho meri baat ghor se suno apko 1 trade agae and jesa ke apne kha ke apko profit hua and apko lagta hn ke more profit me ja sakta hn to apko lock ni krna balqe sl move at cort kr dena hn then apko agar opposit lagta hn to lock kr dena hai and opposite jen ke bad sukon se profit enjoy krna hia

Member tusaroja is an unknown quantity at this point tusaroja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use trailing stop loss whenever I score advantageous trades in my view and I do not desire to move at that stratum and also at the very time necessary to interlace my profits and hit sure I do not light them in slip the markets opposite so I use following kibosh decease for the identical.

Member Rezaul is an unknown quantity at this point Rezaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometime i did it.
    We know that Forex is global online trading center all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit.
    It is much easier from any other business all over the world.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that this is depend on market situation some time market movement is slow then this option is not good for the trader and slowly slowly market point reduce and your trade is closed.but in movement this function performe a good and you earn a better profit.

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NO, based on my analysis and my experiences, sometimes lock our profit in our trades makes us lose opportunity to earn more profit. So i decided to let the price hit my take profit or stop loss. So i can manage my risk and my money well, based on my risk reward ratio and winning rate

Member asifaj is an unknown quantity at this point asifaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gee bhie jan waqe ap ka sawal thek hy kion kh ya treding kaliy zarore nhe hy jo ham itna karen gy to ham ko parafet mily ga ya to ho ga kion kh baz dafa insan k koch posting rh jaty hen hamary sy jitne posting ho saky ham os ko mahfoz rakheh

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i constantly kept my trade lock on SL and TP. i think constantly maintaining trade lock is actually a part of strong money management policy. Because i am a student, i cannot manage a lot time with regard to forex. that is why i constantly established TP&SL according to my analysis whilst executing my position. after that i go away with regard to my away door functions with no tension, my trades obtain closed immediately.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 365 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)