+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 249 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2488

Thread: How to keep your self motivated?

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To keep my confidence in trading forex, I always think positive about my activities, if we are at the beginning always get the forex trading loss, let's just say it was a learning experience. Indeed, sometimes we have to pay for an expensive experience, but we must remain optimistic that things if elaborated and studied seriously then one day we will master it. So, keep the spirit ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    In forex trading, there's a time when we experience loss or even Margin Call. Usually our mental are down and sometimes we can't rebuild our mental.

So how to stay motivated eventhough we get loss or MC?
    may samjh ta hun kay agar app na trading karni hai tu app ko us kay liya aik acha experience hona chiya taka app aik achi trading karah sakain aur app aik acha profit hasil karah sakain agar app kay pass aik acha experience ho ga tu app yah sab karah sakta hain warana nahi....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Look on reward side, think of those successful traders, think of those excuses like lack of knowledge, shortage of time, fear etc. are they really worth of keeping you unmotivated. So just make a beignning and once you have begun, your progress will encourage your by itself.

Member k032370 is an unknown quantity at this point k032370's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can get action in this appointment because actuality you appear in acquaintance of abounding humans who allotment their account here, allowances drawbacks, from that you can accomplish your own way to trade.

Junior Member bdays is on a distinguished road bdays's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    succesful trader must tested around 3 month trading, successful indicator is capital increasing in three month, but if capital increase in random growth, it mean the strategy not consistent. After that period, he/she pass trading examination.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by torquee View Post
    i keep myself motivated in a way that i gain profit and i have so many things to do in life with the money that i am gaining in my life. so there i have to keep myself motivated for the earning
    Me too
    we all have the motivation and the targets when participating in forex market I think very simple my motivation is profit and continue trading and profit I often think profits when I failure

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I get loss then I stop trading for a week and have some rest. After that then I mark all my mistakes and I promise my self that next time I will not do it again. I always motivate my self that one day I will become a good trader.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is very important in this business but when I take some loss then I stop my trading for a day because due to this frustration again I do mistake and take more loss, so waiting and taking one days break is the best for trading.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a trader must have to find a way to keep himself motivated because if he does not do that then he will fail to up keep the performance in the future and then he will face losses and then some more losses

Junior Member Shahriar is an unknown quantity at this point Shahriar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to make myself motivated i basically talk with experienced traders to learn more about how they trade and how they cope up with loss so that i can keep myself motivated and dont lose interest on Forex trading. thats what i do to keep myself motivated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 249 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)