+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 249 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2488

Thread: How to keep your self motivated?

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get the motivation will always remember the dreams that I want to get by doing forex trading, and I continue to strive to realize the dream ..
    I think the goals that we have will keep us motivated in trading, so that we can continue the spirit of learning, and doing forex trading ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Consciousness see is the most alpha artifact in Forex job. No concern what procedure you go through you e'er poverty to believe in yourself and somebody honor for yourself. Flat bottomed tho' we sustain departure, we need to accept it as the signification. We pasteurization to care for our mistakes and pretend sure we don't inseminate it again so that we jazz to play expiration again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bassem15 is an unknown quantity at this point bassem15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i motivate myself by telling myself it's normal to loss as any trader loss and i try to have rest but i think we must try to have postive results instead of motivate our selves we must try to but an end to this big loses and learn from it .with good money management we can get out of troubles and we will not face the margin call and this is my opinion

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is loss in trading one feels depressed.At this time he must recollect his knowledge based training and should consult his experience friend of forex. By their motivation one will be able to come back in normal conditions. Self motivastion is necessary to check the causes of profit and loss. Analysis can also be made on taking profit.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the same brother. I also often read stories of the master trader, who can live with the luxury of forex. This became the motivation and inspiration for me. if they can, we also have to be. keep the spirit ...

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    if u want to keep your self motivated then u have to be a good learner ,,learning of new things in forex..because forex has no boundaries of learning..,,learning is the only way of self motivation towards success in forex

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every profit on forex will give you more motivation to trade forex. using that option you will make so much money but some losses will give you small chance to be optimistic all time.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya this forum is also the way to keep yourself motivated. because by seeing other traders success stories your are also motivated to earn money and become a successful trader

Senior Member Kites is an unknown quantity at this point Kites's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    In forex trading, there's a time when we experience loss or even Margin Call. Usually our mental are down and sometimes we can't rebuild our mental.

So how to stay motivated eventhough we get loss or MC?
    This is a quite good idea. By this we never go under any type of depression. You can get motivation in this forum because here you come in contact of many people who share their ideas here, benefits drawbacks, from that you can make your own way to trade.

Junior Member mnf is an unknown quantity at this point mnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am always mentally ready to accept my loss because i know forex is highly risky business. i true fighter never give up. i try to learn from my mistakes. i always trade with confident. so i have confident that i will able to recover my loss. thus way i keep myself motivated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 249 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)