+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 257 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Management of margin.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The reality is that top traders are looking for the best way to manage capital before they look for trading strategies and indicators themselves! But most of them believe that the right capital management, representing 50% of the reasons for success, and the other 50% is a good strategy. and, brokers will take a higher risk then they can make a good profit even if only take a few pips per trade, but then for those who are still in learning, they can organize it smaller, and it will make us feel comfortable and also I scalping is the safest way, because we just take a little target and of course it's relevant

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    i'm agree with the thread starter, it's depend on the traders type of strategy, cause if we use the same ratio for all type of strategy, some will lead to a loss and some more will maybe able to survive. Margin management has a closest relation with the capability of the traders to accept how much they can afford to loss in every trade they make. The bigger the acceptance then the margin usually also will be a wider. For newbie it's better to use not more than 2% risk for every trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    i'm agree with the thread starter, it's depend on the traders type of strategy, cause if we use the same ratio for all type of strategy, some will lead to a loss and some more will maybe able to survive. Margin management has a closest relation with the capability of the traders to accept how much they can afford to loss in every trade they make. The bigger the acceptance then the margin usually also will be a wider. For newbie it's better to use not more than 2% risk for every trade.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time I do scalping because I am sure to last long in the market will only bring me at a loss. I am still a beginner so I really do not know about perfect margin management, the risk is always between 1% and 5% and for other traders using risk up to 50% I think there is a reason for me liking to open the agreement and the trader's requirement to manage the margin carefully. careful and thoughtful and the best way to do this is to use money management skills. In addition, he does not need to risk an additional 10% of his assets in trading. The running margin has the closest relationship to the potential way traders believe how much they can have enough money to lose in every trade they make. The greater the acceptance then the margin more often than not also the determination to become wider. For newbie upgraded to use no more than 2% risk devoted to each trade. [Reply]
    n with many large sizes ..,

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading with margin 50%. Is it bad or right approach for the trade? Most of the time I do scalping as I believe staying long in the market will only lead me to loss. I am still a beginner so I really don't have any idea regarding the perfect management of margin. Please can anyone explain me with certain suitable example?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-31), FM2127 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-26)

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin management is the most serious and much needed artifact and I am very concerned about the surface until I stop many great and exclusive opportunities to trade some cases so that I can survive the interest of drama. Money management is conducive to the determinants of success in forex. and I think forex is a good job. keep in mind that risking all our capital in some trades is a true or dead scenario. a trader can get out several times from such conditions but he will lose it all in the end. so it's better to take 1-5 percent of the margin in position and no more than that. best luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-07-23)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    remember to remember jeopardizing our complete capital in some investments that are often done or may kick the basket situation. the dealer can get out several times from this condition, but in the end he will lose it all. therefore it is better to take 1-5 percent at a margin capable next to only where therefore we should always have marginal margin margin in order to reap the benefits of more attractive industrial conditions in the event of things like this that will help investment us not to stop because of inadequate margin and my Business swapped with a 50% limit. Could it be an unwanted or even appropriate approach to the deal? Usually I actually do scalping because I think the long remaining in the market will only lead us to you downhill. But my business is a new beginner. I really have no idea about perfect supervision of the border. Make sure you can clarify that we have a number of examples right? hence the easier the danger of 1-5 percent on the border could be by no more than that.

Member suche will become famous soon enough suche's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the type of merchant strategy, because if we use the same ratios for all types of strategies, some will cause losses and some will probably survive. Margin management has the closest relationship to the ability of traders to receive how much they can afford to pay for losses in every trade they make and my Business swaps with a 50% limit. Could it be an unwanted or even appropriate approach to the deal? Usually I actually do scalping because I think the long remaining in the market will only lead us to you downhill. But my business is a new beginner. I really have no idea about perfect supervision of the border. Make sure you can clarify that we have a number of examples right? hence the easier the danger of 1-5 percent on the border could be by no more than that.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am in the archive must be at the 50% level. If it's bad or the right approach to trade? Most of the time I can make Scalping, thinking still on the market for a long period of time will only cause losses. I'm still a beginner, so I really do not know by the margins for complete treatment. Can someone explain me with the right example? I agree with the thread begins, depending on the type of policy, the reason for our reseller at the same level for all types of usage, the result of the strategy for loss, and some want more clarity. Margin is mainly due to the actors, the opportunity to receive, many have a buyable connection, which they do. Approval and have more space than usual. Beginner, we advise you to use 2% risk per transaction. and as a beginner it is too risky to put your company with 50% of the final advantage. even knowledgeable merchants only put a maximum of up to 7-10% for each company. I think you should reduce the size of your lot a bit. Once you can improve your capabilities and details, then you can add a lot, but only be specific. that way you will be able to survive in this market.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want the business safely, the most important factor to do is to handle the side with the best. it's how to retain used edges and available edges so that it is resistant to edge contact. The greater the popularity then the edge will usually also become wider. For beginners it is better to use no more than 2% danger for every business. and now the question is what is the right margin to say safe? this is of course different for every trader, with different trading styles. Remember that risking all our capital in some trades is a do or die scenario, a trader can come out several times from such conditions, but he will lose all in the end. so it's better to take a 1.6 percent risk of margin in position and not more than tha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 257 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)