+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the changes in MT5 compared with MT4?

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,091 Times in 1,730 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the metatrader 4 is the most Favorite because it is easy to use and you can easily access the different options and you can find explanation anywhere on the net because it is used by most experts as well as the beginner trader because it supports the ability to open an account Demo and try stradegies trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sumerach For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,411 Times in 7,279 Posts
    for me i think the stoppage of the hedging in the MT5 is a very bad for a lot of investors , this would involve the exit of many of us if hedging have been stopped in the markets.
    I think hedging is an absolute right for investors, as long as the brokers collect their commissions upon trades, and it would be left at the end for demand and supply forces..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahnawaz148 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader new that mt4is better then mt5 because mt4 is simple and there is no errors in mt4 but mt5 is a new shape of mt4 but this plateform contains many errors so i use only meta trader 4 ....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as compared to these two trading indicator meta trade 4 and the meta trade 5 there are some difference between them, meta trade 4 is old version of the meta trade 5 and us being used most of the people as difference in zooming between these two meta trade 5 has some new feature and application which are not available in the meta trade....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,103 Times in 4,529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HER trder janta ha haka mt4 ka plateform online trade ma mostly trder use is lea karty ha ka is ma to kio b error nai ha ya old virsion ha
    lakn mt5 software jo ha wo new techonolgy ha ya ab new update hove ha lakn is ma error bohat ha .mt5 sa best mt4 ha

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the metatrader 4 is the most Favorite because it is easy to use and you can easily access the different options and you can find explanation anywhere on the net because it is used by most experts as well as the beginner trader because it supports the ability to open an account Demo and try stradegies trading, I see that MT5 is much more moderate and to use it must first of all mastered the MT4

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 1,675 Posts
    I think the metatrader 4 is the most Favorite because it is easy to use and you can easily access the different options and you can find explanation anywhere on the net because it is used by most experts as well as the beginner trader because it supports the ability to open an account Demo and try stradegies trading, I see that MT5 is much more moderate and to use it must first of all mastered the MT4

--- Update ---

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i think the stoppage of the hedging in the MT5 is a very bad for a lot of investors , this would involve the exit of many of us if hedging have been stopped in the markets.
    I think hedging is an absolute right for investors, as long as the brokers collect their commissions upon trades, and it would be left at the end for demand and supply forces

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello my freind Thank you for this information platform MetaTrader 4 and 5, but I've downloaded these platforms nor Egged there any difference between these two platforms where MetaTrader 5 resemble their fourth and there was no any difference at all, but you said yes is only possible in the techniques there is a difference.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many similarities and dissimilarities between mt4 and mt5 platforms still we can trade well using just mt4 platform and i think that mt4 platform also provides the same features that mt5 provides so we can choose anyone of them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast