+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 546 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 536 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 5451

Thread: Is there any end to forex??

Banned Joyagain is an unknown quantity at this point Joyagain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just doubt if there will be any end to forex trading. Forex trading is a kind of business that in my own opinion it is accurately regulated. Besides, it is not a kind of business that is being controlled by one man who will be making all decisions from his bedroom. I think it is our brokerage company that we need to be praying for.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is one of the question that is very for me or any one else in forex can answer if there was no any forex that would mean that there are no many thing that is economic wise speaking because forex is all about world exchange of commodities and shares that is one thing that will never know

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the modern world forex bhut rapidly move ker rha hai. i think next kuch hi salo main forex urooj par ho ga. now a days every budy know about forex. kuch arsa phla forex kay bara main koi kuch nahi janta tha what actually forex is. aaj to becha becha is say waqaf hai .,

Senior Member perfecttrader is an unknown quantity at this point perfecttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i do think that forex trading will end some day i think that because i believe that every thing has en end and every thing will end some day same is with forex when a better business will come then forex trading then that will be the end of forex

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you were considered the gold dinar and silver dirham any gold and silver become major currencies then you will end up forex and stock market will remain open because in this case the stock market will collapse .

Banned RealJumper is an unknown quantity at this point RealJumper's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is only end to forex when the currency of the whole world is one and then there is no other currency available and this is a very least option to happen and frankly it will not happen so relax and try to earn in this market.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly there will be no end for the forex trading and it will be continue to exchange from one country to another. forex is the biggest market in the world and many currencies is involve in here. we might see a lot of change and improvements in current trading system. we can trade in this highly fluctuating market and make some good profits all the time.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,204 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujhe nahi lagta forex ka kabhi end hoga,jab tak duniya hai tab tak forex exist karenga,forex aajkal har country mein badhta jaraha hai aur online tou aajkal har site par forex ki kaafi advertisemnts hai auir essi wajah se sab forex ko join kar rahe hai..

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main is market kay mechanism ko achee trah samjhta hoon aur main is baat par strongly believe krata hoon kay ye market kabhi end naheen kar saktee kion kay is market main ecoomies ka link hay aur jab tak economies hain forex zinda hay.

Banned tradeforlife is an unknown quantity at this point tradeforlife's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my oppninion, there is no day for ending forex market, guy. Forex trading make for people many advantages to follow and make money with so i think it will never come to an end for its benifits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 546 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 536 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)