+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Triple Twins.

Banned raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,949 Times in 1,901 Posts
    Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?
    Many Brokers have included the Mini-Size Lots in their Trading Terminals so that our investment controls less Forex money and the benefit is that there is less probability that we will lose our investments too rapidly. In each trade we lose, only a fraction of our investment will be lost. However, we do not gain profits as per a standard lot size either.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raheel001 For This Useful Post:

MNA (2020-11-01), Shah6498 (2020-11-01)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    i think its just a simple bluff.its never creates a logic to bounce back from that price.if any bounce creates,there is certain reason of lot of pending buy or pending sell should be there.only then a lot of buy or a lot of sell creates flow of pips to bounce.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yesterday i used this strategy, it's very amazing and it's a miracle..
    At pair GBPUSD, i have opened buy position at 1.6188 TP 20 pips, 1.6155 (floating plus), 1.6122 TP 20 pips..
    At pair EURUSD, i have opened buy position at 1.2855 TP 20 pips and sell position at 1.2955 TP 20 pips.
    It is great, isn't it ??

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    i think its just a simple bluff.its never creates a logic to bounce back from that price.if any bounce creates,there is certain reason of lot of pending buy or pending sell should be there.only then a lot of buy or a lot of sell creates flow of pips to bounce.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    Yesterday i used this strategy, it's very amazing and it's a miracle..
    At pair GBPUSD, i have opened buy position at 1.6188 TP 20 pips, 1.6155 (floating plus), 1.6122 TP 20 pips..
    At pair EURUSD, i have opened buy position at 1.2855 TP 20 pips and sell position at 1.2955 TP 20 pips.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12), MNA (2020-11-01), Shah6498 (2020-11-01)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Interesting, from now on I will pay more attention to these numbers but surely you remember that the nature of Forex and different brokers mean that price is not really uniform across the board Some brokers are maybe 3 or 4 pips different from others Also the spread differential is another factor but I will pay more attention to reversal numbers now.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zohaib1 For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12), MNA (2020-11-01), Shah6498 (2020-11-01)

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a very great strategy in Forex trading, three twins is an amazing and extraordinary strategy. I will use this strategy on a demo account if I lose using this strategy. if I benefit from this strategy I will use this strategy and share with new traders but we must follow money management. and personally I don't believe in these twins as you say, this is just luck, you can't always get good results with this strategy, for me this is not even a strategy to count on Three points. does not make sense.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji apne jo diya hain system origin mein wo pending order the main thing to khair pending order lagana hi pasand nahi karta hu pending order to sath trade because mujhe kafi jayda is dangerous lagta hain bhaiya ji and pending orders se har koi what is the order for the exact match hi ye bahut he was hard to hit hi, my forex sabse achha yehi rehta hi trader market analysis at the moment i am due to aur fir ussi hisaab se aona instant order lag aur fir ussi me kaam karein to wo achha kar sakenga

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is certain is that foreign exchange trading is not really a home business that is subject to sanctions. There are still documents that realize such gameplay. For foreign exchange trading, everyone is equally profitable or may get rid of all operations such as gameplay. Everyone who applies successfully is very difficult to trade foreign exchange like gameplay. Furthermore, after losing all operations everyone turns into a broken heart like gameplay, I have to hold a deal until finally I can receive a big effect

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujhy to amen kuch bhi paly nai pasr rah hai k is the main amzing of the triple chez hai qk min pehly bhi bahut annoyed hon apny loss ki waj say aur ap ki ye triple amzing chez meri to smjh say bilku hi bahr hai and i also more upset like to choose beautifull numbers to order or place my profit taking,
    i don't know why but i think forex likes beautifull numbers so this can be used for some strategies or maybe for me .. but i not only take twin numbers but also other pretty numbers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast