+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy EA Builder on the web

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    it's really a great e builder and you can do complex caluclations in it, but can someone more experienced person can guide me how to add move to breakeven instead of trailing stop, i can't see that feature on the site and also how do you upload custom indicators
    Have you studied and checked on this site:
    http://www.seputarforex.com/robot_ea...acam_aliran_ea

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's really a great e builder and you can do complex caluclations in it, but can someone more experienced person can guide me how to add move to breakeven instead of trailing stop, i can't see that feature on the site and also how do you upload custom indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adeusi is an unknown quantity at this point adeusi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please which one is the best? EA trading or manual trading. some people said manual trading make them money and some said that using the EA is the best for them.

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've made on the web that you suggest, but why after i install the mt4 always error message will appear. whether it's from my mistakes in entering points or am I wrong to install it. please its support for anyone who understands. Thank you...

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you trade by flowing indicator you must use indicator by the help of other indicator like,ea with macd+macd +rsi+stochastic+and other

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shaonmra View Post
    http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/

Just add ur indicator that u like.. put the value in that indicator.. and then save.. easy and user friendly web for EA builder.
    Thanks for the sharing but metaquotes language is indigestible to me, i cant understand its code. if you have any EA builder where drag and drop feature is available i would love to try it. i want to put my strategy into an EA
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the most important subject matter that EA Expert Adviser) builder on the web, because of that only the expert man can build up so what ever it . If can be look in the world exploration history every body can found all the side there have a Expert Adviser in different building system. Because something is not made easily and not own self. so it is true that only EA(Expert Adviser ) is the builder in the web. So it is very important to know.
    No risk no gain.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shaonmra View Post
    http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/

Just add ur indicator that u like.. put the value in that indicator.. and then save.. easy and user friendly web for EA builder.
    mujh zayda kuch is kay bara may maloom nahi hai aur na he may is kay bara may app ko kuch bata sakta hun agar app mujh ko bata dain kay yah hai kia cheez tu app ka thanks.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very good information then i have to learn about this first, it is look like so simple for to do but i do not know ...i have to see it first and get learning from it
    and i want to ask you, did you ever make EA by yourself with using it...?and how good is it ?

Junior Member rakib0509 is an unknown quantity at this point rakib0509's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm. I think its a very good site for us. I want to use it everyday. Everybody you can use it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast