+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy EA Builder on the web

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots are the best to use them for a long time in Forex trading. Which I found no calculation error. Many choose Forex Robo. Novice dealers now have to trade themselves do not know how to trade foreign exchange must be an experience and skill so that we can trade without mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only way is to test the robot, the owner can claim many things about the EA but it's up to you to test it, if it's very good then buy it, the EA is very good and reliable and trading using ea can indeed give us convenience to make a profit. but we must be able to choose the right to use ea. so nothing determines ea is used for trading. because not all ea can make a good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so because in my opinion if a robot can make money for you it can lose money for you too and this has become a robot shortage and we have to avoid them. and I now want to try trading using a robot, because I will be busy the next few days. As a trader who wants to be there and succeed in forex, we cannot close ourselves with new things for us. Including forex robots.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, unfortunately I like to trade with combinations like manuals and robots, both of which trade. I have a manual trade at a critical time in currency market movements. Otherwise I have trading with robots because I consider trading robots really more profitable. and How many times do we have to tell you that there is no Best Forex Robot. There is no such thing as a Best Forex Strategy. It does not exist.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a busy life out there, I suggest you use EA really, because through analysis it takes substantial time. But if you are not too busy, you have to trade manually well. and I recommend using automatic trading as long as you are accustomed to and familiar with manual trading. at certain times we will stop the robot and replace it manually and that's when we need to have basic trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to differentiate the basics with entries with original preferences to choose ATR with use or to confirm more than the specified period with the final strategy that many beginner or old freemans never have their right to call gently ... and the important thing is, if We want to trade with EA for Full Automatic 24/5 or maybe only Semi Automatic, We have to keep using VPS, don't run EA without VPS because it's very risky, ... because EA started internet connection and MT4 platform couldn't be disconnected because if that happens then the logic of EA will be damaged.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the robot's ability is limited by the logic and code programmed by Human robots cannot do in-depth analysis in such initial conditions why we cannot rely on expert advisors to help generate profits and I think rebot and humans are not competing with each other, robots because robots have no fear and hearts and humans have them , and that's the main difference

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm still looking for a good EA to run on a real account, friend. because it adds time and time, sometimes we feel tired or tired of seeing graphics or analysis. so when it's like that, I will use the robot as a decision maker, still in a trial and now running on a demo account. and as far as I know manual trading is far better than EA trading anywhere there are many types of robots on the forex market but there is nothing better than the EA manual trading system that can make you more loose every day here

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots do not help to the full extent because the experience of traders is also integrated with robots and thus this combination gives a lot of money to traders. So all traders who use robots must analyze trends at least one hour to get a profit at a satisfying level. and traders are the main part of trading, not robots. robots are only assistants controlled by traders. Robots are part of traders, not traders of robots. Human technology is far more advanced than technology produced by humans

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    huamin si wep side se bohat e aha profit hasil ho jata hai jb hum is amin mhnt nhi kerty orr ia ko aloow nhi ety hain toh humin kagbi b is main se ach profit hasil hnhi hota hi is ley hujminis ko smajhna chya jagb hum is ko samjh jaty hain toh huamin is amin se ach profit hasuil ho e jata hai si kley huamin is ko samjjjhna chaya jkb hum is ko samjh jaty hain toh humin is amin se acha profiot hail ho e jata hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast