+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy EA Builder on the web

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tested many robots until now. I have found that robots really work and produce a lot for us. I tested it on an awful amount like $ 20. Your robot can work well in large accounts. Like you have an account of more than $ 5,000. This will work well. But there are times throughout the year when the robot fails. Like I tested a robot that made $ 1000 from $ 20 with just 1 month. But the same robot failed the other month. So I don't think that any robot can give us 100% profit forever.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apart from the publicity given to EA here and there, I have not been fortunate to trade with myself and I have made many efforts to be better in the long run. Believe that you can do it and happiness awaits you for real. Never give up and you will make it as long as you trust and never give up. and, I have never traded with EA. I don't know the broker allows it to be valid or not? because I didn't use it so I didn't have a great knowledge about it. but I heard a lot of negative opinions about EA. Most traders complain that it works for a certain time and then does not work or sometimes creates technical problems.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading means trading robots. I think robots aren't good for learning Forex business. Business manuals are the best business in this market. If you want to be a successful trader in this market, you have to trade manually. and there are successful robot and manual merchant friends. But most traders actually prefer to trade on their own. One of the main reasons is because it's simpler and we don't need to take care of VPS items.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all EAs that have been built are only based on indicators and they cannot analyze market fundamentals. using EA has risks for this reason. not in the world fx can't prove EA is a hundred percent profitable. it will be right for you to choose yourself as a skilled trader. and I have never used EA to trade on an account, because I have backtested on a demo account, but the results are not very perfect. because all EAs must suffer losses. actually I often find that EA finally experienced a margin call.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all EAs must be modified and tested using a number of different parameters and I believe this EA can make better profits than before modification, it depends on our parameters being used and this test must take several months to eliminate temporary effects when the market becomes unstable or economical Crisis comes which causes some EAs to make large profits or produce large losses than usual

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kya aap apane "mainual" vyaapaar riport ke parinaam hamaare saath saajha kar sakate hain? kyonki aaj tak main kisee aise vyakti ke baare mein utsuk hoon jo kahata hai ki main mainyual aur laabhaprad roop se vyaapaar karata hoon, aamataur par agar main unase apana bayaan dikhaane ke lie kahata hoon, to ve hamen nahin de sakate.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot ka upayog karane mein saphalata ka star asangat hai aur isaka jeevan kaal chhota hai, ek vyaapaaree ko hamesha isase adhik milega ki agar yah eee ke bina vyaapaar karane ka tareeka jaanane ke lie dard leta hai. aur keval un logon dvaara mahasoos kiya ja sakata hai jo taarkik roop se soch sakate hain. agar aisa koee robot hai jo apane aap munaapha kamaega to videshee mudra ka vyaapaar karane vaala har koee ameer nahin hoga. billee, khud shiksha praapt karane ke lie kisee kee koee aavashyakata nahin hai. bas ek achchha visheshagy salaahakaar khareeden aur ghar par khushee se baithen aur paise kamaen. san. yah asambhav hai. aapako ek paripakv maanasikata vaala paridrshy dekhana hoga.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main is vishay ke baare mein nahin jaanata. mujhe ummeed hai ki anubhavee vyaapaaree aapake saath is vishay ko saajha karenge. aur, main robot ka upayog karane ke lie bahut virodh kar raha hoon. robot ka upayog karane ke bajaay vyaapaar karane ke lie apane maanaveey nirnay ka upayog karana behatar hai. aur main keval mainyual treding ka upayog karana pasand karata hoon, kyonki mujhe lagata hai ki svachaalit treding ya robot ka upayog karake jab hamaare paas ise sambhaalane ka samay nahin hota hai ya ise 24 ghante tak chalane diya jaata hai, to yah sambhav hoga ki hamaare khaate ko jaldee se maarjin kol mil jae.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you visit the EA website and the EA forum. In their you can get a lot of information needed to build your own EA. I'm wondering where did you get this EA that has an expiration. In my experience you need to have lots of funds in order to have your EA effective. that's why you must put into concentration the capital that you are using and the strategy that you are using.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i can't stop me from saying that this is really an awesome share . the website is too much useful . i was learning MQL and and it's quite a bit hard to code it always the template is good . i would surely try it out . just i need a better strategy .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast