+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 307 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3069

Thread: Rules of Trading Discipline.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think discipline is the heart of the forex because if yopu fail to maintain the discipline in the trading then you will never succeed in making the profit in the forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member YJSP is on a distinguished road YJSP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the traders should be several stage, at first, they do not has discipline, so they will fight himself to try to be disciplined; and the second stage, he will fight for his mental system, the mental system will always told him not to do something, but trading always need to do something, so it is another hard process; and the third period, they will be relax in this stage, and win profit, even can use mutiple lots to gain more profit. Maybe some other stage, but I do not meet yet.
    Honest to myself, honest to others

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imanwako View Post
    trading in many pair with many system is not good for trader, we need best system to make a good result in trading activities, we need focus with only 1 pairs and also 1 system and strategy, it will make a good system and psychology in trading activities, i always using trading planto make open transaction everyday
    yes it is very good because we must always focus in this trade if you want to succeed,
    the important thing here is how long we will survive

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    The rules of the first to learn forex strategy which works and then looking for another strategy, and I advise you to follow only one strategy to deal with the master and then looking for the development and did not find it then look for another strategy
    never learn to do too much trading strategy because it will drain our trade and I think we should be able to have a trade that will lead us to focus on learning a trade strategy only and is not more to get the concentration in our trade

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me what i have found out from trading forex so far is that the more you stick to one strategy the more your chances of making it in forex. what i mean is that we should avoid hoping from one strategy to another trying to find the holy grail because itsnt there

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading discipline is so important to be a successful trader. we must have our own trading discipline to get things under our control , there for its really important for us to follow trading discipline in our forex life .

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one rule that i have stuck with is always using a stoploss and managing my trade as it becomes profitable . this is something many of us donot do you should always groom your trades are they become profitable and by grooming i mean putting stoploss and moving it as he trade is profitable securing your profit .

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading me discipline ka sabse pehle rule to yahi hota hai ki trader ko apni greed pe kabu rakhna chahaiye tabhi wo trading se paisa kama sakta hai
    iske alawa trader ko apne emotions pe bhi kabu rakhna chahiye kyunki is wajah se bahut traders loss me jate hai
    iske baad money management karna bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki agar aapka money management thik nahi hoga to aap kabhi bhi forex se paisa nahi kama sakte

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think discipline is the heart of the forex because if yopu fail to maintain the discipline in the trading then you will never succeed in making the profit in the forex

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    Refraining from trading is a valid trading strategy that most traders fail to remember. We must not trade when the trend is ambivalent or difficult to determine. Trading should favor us, and if it appears that we may be risking our account, then it is as well a wise decision to abstain altogether from opening a position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 307 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)