+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 307 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3069

Thread: Rules of Trading Discipline.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    discipline and patience are the keys after the trader learn and practice and get strategies for their trading and i do not agree if you think that this business is game and also gambling, there is no luck at this business and all depend to the skill and ability..not luck factor and make betting
    forex me iscipline aur patience bahut zaruri hota hai..in dono factors ki wjah se market me trading. jo bhi acha trader hota hai wo yahi salah deta hai ki baki traders ko patience aur discipline ki madad lete hue trading karni chahaiye tabhi wo consistent profit kama payenge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be able make discipline in running our rules, then we should need to use punishment and reward in applying it. when we don't do it we can set what kind of punishment we should take and also the contrarily if we able to run it with discipline then we will decide what kind of reward that we will take.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading discipline is actually very important to all traders since it saves us from making mistakes like greed and over trading. All traders should make sure that they have a control of this as they trade.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline and patience are the keys after the trader learn and practice and get strategies for their trading and i do not agree if you think that this business is game and also gambling, there is no luck at this business and all depend to the skill and ability..not luck factor and make betting
    do the best we can

5. The Following User Says Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

ishvara (2012-04-01)

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forx me trader ka descipline me hona bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki trading ke bahut rules hote hai jinko hamesha dhyan me rakhna chahiye..aisa karne se trader ko zada se zada fayda hoga aur in rules ko dhyan me rakhne ke liye trader ka descipline me hona bahut zaruri hota hai

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shaonmra View Post
    Rules of Trading Discipline
    I always try to keep some basic rules of the Forex market in my dairy one of them is always stay calm and cool in the market always try to control your nerve and your emotions and last and have more importance for me is give a lot of respect to money and risk management.

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shaonmra View Post
    The success that a trader achieves in the markets is directly correlated to ones trading discipline or lack thereof. Trading discipline is 90 percent of the game. The formula is very simple:Trade with discipline and you will succeed; trade without discipline and you will fail.
    wow, a simple advice but it seems very good. I will try to practice it .. disciplined with what I have and I will try to see during the next two months, whether it is correct I will have success? but this advice really seemed worth a try.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear forex trading never goes to end if you are thinking to put your whole money and make a rich man in one night it mean you are very foolish person so never think that forex is the game of overnight

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I been through a lot of heartaches and disappointments because I lose many accounts because of luck of discipline. I also realizes that my main enemy is my own self. I could not really blamed the market because most of my mistakes is self imposed. Now am trying to slowly changed my bad ways and disciplined myself now or never.

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Discipline and emotional control, are things that are often combined. It is the one entity that can not be separated. How can the discipline that self-control ability is still weak? but in my opinion, to force to discipline, it can also improve the control of emotions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 307 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)