+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules of Trading Discipline.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have experienced a lot of sadness and disappointment because I lost a lot of accounts due to lack of discipline. I also realize that my main enemy is myself. I can not really blame the market because most of my mistakes are self-imposed. Now I try to slowly change my bad ways and discipline myself now or not at all and it's true. Discipline is very important in forex trading. we must learn to control ourselves and not violate our rules. because if we lack discipline, then we will lose in forex, so we have to practice and learn it. it's like ea, they are programmed to follow the rules and they are discipline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, we must obey the rules. We have trading rules and never try to solve them. If we can maintain to obey the rules then we have a high discipline in trading and someday, success is ours. Discipline rules are very strict here, and there are no exceptions to solve them. and it is very true if you really try to trade without discipline then you will see that you will end up losing your account but I would advise all traders to learn the best way to trade with discipline because the trades of forex traders never trade with fear and never trade with emotion and never trade with greed so try to be a disciplined trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is a key factor for success that we all know. it carries a huge load in forex as well, but I think there is a bigger factor here in forex that brings more weight compared to it. Knowledge is mandatory for example, even we have a good disciplinary trading approach, without updating our knowledge or having good knowledge of the market, we will not happen as much as expected. and I think that the guidelines for handling self-discipline is essential to handle currencies so that an effective currency transaction area is not common. an investor must have self-discipline in his technique. You must comply fully and you should not modify it in the middle of the road for no good reason.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main ruls of trading or discipline ko hamesha sy dhyan main rakha jata hy kio k koi bhi trader is ko use kea bina kabhi be acha or successful trader nahi ban sakta is lea trader ko apny emotions py contril krna zrori hy.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,064 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    definetly si bat hai kisi bhi cheez main agar hum discipline sy nahi chalien gy tu phir ziada tor py aisa hi hota hai keh ya tu loss kafi ho jata hai ya phir wo business hi khatam ho jata hai un logun ke liye jo discipline sy work nahi karty agar aap kamyab hona chahty hain tu aap ko discipline ke sath working karni hogi kiyun keh agar aap discipline ko follow karien gy tu mery khial sy aap ke baqi ke rules automatically follow hoty jaien gy
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading is not a title of children's activity so it has some guidelines and self-discipline. First, we must understand and research about forex. Then should try in court to exercise and then should start in consideration fixed **** ually. We should not be selfish in the foreign exchange industry, otherwise we will soon eliminate it. and good for me, I think in another to be very good and have a god trade discipline we just have to understand that forex traders do not have to trade with fear, never trade with greed and trade with emotion is never the best way to make a profit in the forex market and once this is done, we can always be on the best side of the market

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Rules of trading ak best way ha trading krny ka is SE apko discipline ka pata chlta ha.. rules apko loss SE bachaty hen.. is SE AP kesi business or zindgi ki kesi b part m apko negativity SE bachata ha.. rules zndgi m lazmi hoty Hain. Koi b business rules k bgyr Ni chalta.. isi tarha trading m b rules ki bohat importance ha. Thank you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

FM1881 (2018-07-01)

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline and emotional control are the things that are often combined. This is an inseparable entity. How is the discipline that self-control is weak? but in my opinion, to impose discipline, it can also improve emotional control. and There are many rules of trade discipline at first you learn about forex than you know very well how to trade in forex rather than practicing demo account in 6 month list than you read news every day.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    much related content to evaluate self-discipline and all decide that if self-discipline is one of the keys to making effective transactions. a better system will not bring benefits without self-discipline. greed is a lack of self-discipline. serious action must always maintain discipline. and In order to discipline in trade you must have a strategy that you have tested and can bring a constant profit. Then you have to be disciplined to apply this trading strategy. Discipline for not trying another way to profit, as an untested strategy that can cause harm.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a child's game so it has some rules and discipline. First, we must learn and learn about forex. Then have to try at the demo to practice and then have to start in the live account slowly. We should not be greedy in the forex market otherwise we will soon destroy it. and this is very good for every investor and guideline of any undertaking undoubtedly great parts in the company and on the board if we work in accordance with our guidelines will never diminish and if we perform without guidance and do not maintain self discipline then we should be reduced so save it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)