Page 228 of 252 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2516

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sajib107 View Post
    If you want to trade in forex market than you must have much confidence about you trading and on you strategy. It is very importent for every forex trader.
    for sure then you need to master the material forex without it we would stutter in trading and will be defeated so easily mastered forex totality of analysis and strategies before entering the real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rem.chow is an unknown quantity at this point rem.chow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is popular business.As i`m new trader in Forex market so i face many problems when i wan to analyze an specific market i become confuse that from which point i should and at which i need to finish my trading analsyis and how i can i make my entry point more powerful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahe View Post
    We need to be alert of the oversold and overbought areas of the market, bulls and bear power and take note of when there would be a release of high impact news. Forex trading has different analytical strategies we can pay attention to them if we choose to succeed.
    Over bought aur over sold ka concept mary khyaal main theek naheen hay aur ye concept supply aur demand kay concept say agree naheen karta phir bhi jo indicators aap ko over bought aur over sold ka signal daty hain aap un say profits lay sakty hain lakin bohot carefully.

Banned mahe is an unknown quantity at this point mahe's Avatar
    Thanks
    We need to be alert of the oversold and overbought areas of the market, bulls and bear power and take note of when there would be a release of high impact news. Forex trading has different analytical strategies we can pay attention to them if we choose to succeed.

Senior Member jannat9500 is an unknown quantity at this point jannat9500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should adhere to some website which gives u the currency trading information everyday..instaforex website has the choice that provides u the newest research with the data...the data has described all factors with detailso u can understand from this.

Senior Member sravon300 is an unknown quantity at this point sravon300's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are various factors available for research. Use signs and some techniques like rotate factors,fibonacci.Follow information and relate some websites for everyday analysis

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    you must learn first in demo account and then you have more knowledge about forex market and you have more experience you can go to real account ,because if you going to real account directly its more harmful for you

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    you should learn something to trade in demo account first guys, then if you already have experience you can joining real account, also dont forget to follow trend because trend is our friend also you should have good money management

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many tools of market analysis and that is what you need mainly for you to be in profit.. The common tool I use for intraday is stochastic and the pivot point. They work well on combination

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    joint whatever groups of people on different sites and ask them for the optimum things, then you faculty develop to bonk that whether you are competent to use that message helpful to you or not. If not then move to otherwise have judgement until you grow the easiest way. Indicators, Interest websites and new communication businessperson services are included in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 252 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)