+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 252 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2516

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Banned Essieshiigih7203 is an unknown quantity at this point Essieshiigih7203's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is really fasre to do forex trading as a part time job because forex trading only require only a few things.you only need a computer and a high speed internet to do forex trading.you can do forex trading any where at any time in the working hours.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    As i`m new trader in Forex market so i face many problems when i wan to analyze an specific market i become confuse that from which point i should and at which i need to finish my trading analsyis and how i can i make my entry point more powerful
    What you should do when analyse the market:
    1. open a daily chart, and recognise what is the actual trend's direction - (it can be 1-50 candles back from today)
    2. open a 4H chart and pay attention to the price movement direction, if the deirection is equal to the daily, then it is a pretty setup
    3. open a 1H, or lower chart and open position when you get a sign to that direction (what you have on the above mentioned) on this lower timeframe chart

What can help you in this: Moving Average 200, Moving Average 100, MA 50, and MA 15. The MA 15 can give you sign when it crosses the other MA lines. This is the basic of technical analyse.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Senior Member cat00 is an unknown quantity at this point cat00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex is a nice job.
    you should follow some site which gives u the forex news daily..instaforex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart...the chart has described all things with detailso u can learn from this. nice job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member veertiwari is an unknown quantity at this point veertiwari's Avatar
    Thanks
    must do his analysis economic condition currency pair, employment rate and interest rate continue to use and study to calculate the support and resistance which will give a good idea.

Junior Member abaragh is an unknown quantity at this point abaragh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analysis of its traders based on various parameters, So all we must do is test vigorously all the things in demo account before trying out in our real account with our real money.

Senior Member okybayu is an unknown quantity at this point okybayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe you avoid demo follow before begin in real treading. you wish to actually trade in demo initial for one or 2 month. because you have the ability to would like to actually develop your trading mentality by forex. once you acquire management yourself then begin your real trade.

Member zhejack is an unknown quantity at this point zhejack's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think if you are flow all things about the market so then time possible to analysis, i think if we are flow economical condition the country and need to flow the market movement and think in my capital risk percentage and need to flow the chart, and with need good plan. many more.

Senior Member prince09 is an unknown quantity at this point prince09's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, you have to look after indicators and charts. you should follow some site which gives u the forex news daily..instaforex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart...the chart has described all things with detailso u can learn from this. good job...........

Member dcearn is an unknown quantity at this point dcearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ye to sb kuch seekhne se pata chalta hai .market condition ko janne k bad ,k technicall analysis ko kese judge kiya hai. sab parameter pe nazar rakhni hoti hai.

Senior Member akriss is an unknown quantity at this point akriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    for myself i like helping put the stop loss very little when compared to the take profit other then it might be a similar conjointly as a result of the very first reason that get you to success in forex isn't stop loss and take profit, it's the ideal predict...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 252 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)