+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 252 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2516

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Banned book00 is an unknown quantity at this point book00's Avatar
    Thanks
    you should follow some site which gives u the forex news daily..instaforex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart...the chart has described all things with detailso u can learn from this. thanks.................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dondony is an unknown quantity at this point dondony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should use the indicators to be able to determine the point where you will come into the market or when you want to get out of the market. For example, by using a moving average, set at some MA cross, that is when you will be in or out

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member batmanvo is an unknown quantity at this point batmanvo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    As i`m new trader in Forex market so i face many problems when i wan to analyze an specific market i become confuse that from which point i should and at which i need to finish my trading analsyis and how i can i make my entry point more powerful
    I know you are a new member and a new business, I am ready to help you become a successful investor.There is no measure of any analysis, you have to learn from each successful trade and failed trade, to find the best point in the command, you should based on fibonaci.or resistance points, market support, good luck

Senior Member anuskhan is an unknown quantity at this point anuskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar koi tareedar seekhna chahta hai to wo ise pair par rah kar hi seekh sakta hai ager usey ko koi masla bhi ho to wo apna masla es forum par shiare kar kar dee bahut achhey mashwery mil jain gey yahan par bahut se seniors members hooty hain jonay tareedar ko achha mashwera deety hain aur new taredar ba aasani tareding kar sakta hai

Senior Member fxtrader420 is on a distinguished road fxtrader420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some foreign sites that allows you to follow your news every day .. InstaForex site with your final analysis, there are many options available to the letter ... These graphic details so you can learn, but all things must be described.

Senior Member winda is an unknown quantity at this point winda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there's a unique methods of parameter which you can make use of for investment. you'll be able to look along at the daily chart to firmly understand the trends of one's price and you could additionally follow the economic condition of one's country to firmly understand the currency try. however i feel offer additional concentration upon the news trading.

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think to analyze the market you would like initial to settle on one currency combine, at that time there's some tools within the metatrader software package that you just will use to research the charts of that currency pairs, at that time you have got to analyze the results of the tools and there all done

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need two types of analysis for perfect prediction in forex market. One is fundamental that depends on economical events and another is technical that depends on indicators and Experts Advisers.

Junior Member a.mahmoud is an unknown quantity at this point a.mahmoud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there`s two kind of analysis bro,,the fundmantel analysis and the technical analysis...you should learn and reading about every kind of analysis..learning is the best way for gain profite from this market

Senior Member prowitin is an unknown quantity at this point prowitin's Avatar
    Thanks
    From all indication you are using to many indicators and they are all getting to your head it is better to settle for just one or two and make the major part of your analysis to be Price action. There is no need to follow what you do not understand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 252 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)