+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 252 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2516

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One simple strategy for trading I will suggest you to use is inside bar trading system.... using this system you will get 2 signals for taking entry... one for buy and another for sell entry.. 2 entries at a time and he rule is when of your enrty gets hit delete the other one and take profit 5-10 pips and not more then that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Hishamsaeed is an unknown quantity at this point Hishamsaeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello .......... I think that you should follow some site which gives u the forex news daily..instaforex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart........................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haz1 is an unknown quantity at this point haz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should follow some site which gives u the forex news daily..instaforex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart...the chart has described all things with detailso u can learn from this.There are different parameters based on which a trader must do his analysis.This can be the economic condition or factors of a country in a currency pair.Different data like economic date which is debt policy

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I think that you have to use technical analysis I advise you use and rely on technical analysis
    fundamental analysis side, you must follow the news permanently, you should not trade time news.There are different parameters based on which a trader must do his analysis.This can be the economic condition or factors of a country in a currency pair.Different data like economic date which is debt policy

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

I think that you have to use technical analysis I advise you use and rely on technical analysis
    fundamental analysis side, you must follow the news permanently, you should not trade time news.There are different parameters based on which a trader must do his analysis.This can be the economic condition or factors of a country in a currency pair.Different data like economic date which is debt policy

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analysis ka koi parameter nahi hota hai analysis asal me aapko strategy ke hisab se karna hota hai market me jiske baad aapko movement milti hai aur usme kamai ho pati hai market me ye hi sabse jaruri hai jo ki aapko dekhna hota hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member youssef213 is an unknown quantity at this point youssef213's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think There are different parameters based on which a trader must do his analysis.This can be the economic condition or factors of a country in a currency pair.Different data like economic date which is debt policy......

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CooKies View Post
    Hello my friend, I think that you have to use technical analysis I advise you use and rely on technical analysis
    fundamental analysis side, you must follow the news permanently, you should not trade time news
    Hame apni trading me technical analysis ko samajhna hoga aur jab ham is baat ko samajh jaate hain ki hame is tarah ki analysis se fayda milega tabhi hame ye karna bhi hoti hai. Kyuki bina sahi analysis ke hame profits nahi mil paata hai.

Member haz1 is an unknown quantity at this point haz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should follow some site which gives u the forex news daily..instaforex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart...the chart has described all things with detailso u can learn from this. first method is to learn to calculate the support and resistance which will give a good idea to enter or exit a trade. continue to use and study it closely for 2-3 months and observe your progress

Banned umairaslam is an unknown quantity at this point umairaslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    first of all, study the everyday information on Forex trading from any excellent website. you can also use instaforex information for this objective. after that, if you have not discover any significant information, concentrate on the business graph and then adhere to your own dealing technique. that is enough for your begin factor. if you want to be more sure, you can see some research from mome research. then begin your business. satisfied trading

Senior Member zohaib555 is an unknown quantity at this point zohaib555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you need to follow some site which provides you your Currency trading information everyday instaforex site contains the option to provide you the newest investigation with all the graph your graph features described everything having information you can study from this specific,

Member CooKies is an unknown quantity at this point CooKies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my friend, I think that you have to use technical analysis I advise you use and rely on technical analysis
    fundamental analysis side, you must follow the news permanently, you should not trade time news

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 252 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)