+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 252 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro good, In my view, I think here a lot of forex analysts with instaforex and I think they have daily analysis page. Check their site. Their analyst should be able to point you in the right direction. I advise you to follow and also be trusted excellent and successful technique and must learn important research and read the news about the couple who want the business .. Trades are honest, my friend. and the trading methods you get are not discontinued and the status of some other indicators that can give you signal and issue entries, so the back is the most influential in trading, I think you train your strategy and improve it by adding both indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are many parameters to do analysis in forex trading like, you can use H4 or D1 timeframe for long term analysis, look out for important forex news and wait for the right time to enter the market, draw trend line while doing technical analysis to be serves as an entry and exit point for you. and We can not fully analyze in this and can not go further and deeper into this and can not make money in this matter so easily and with so much money generated in this we have to do a lot of hard work in terms of this .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You don’t have to stick to a single indicator that will give you all the information you need in your trading strategy. Sometimes, you will use one technical indicator as an entry signal but another one for your exit signal and that might work better for you than using the same indicator for both.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader yeh to apki learnig pay depend hay k ap ki learning kesi hay agar to apki learning achi hhay aur ap nay achay say sekha huwa hay to phr to apk liay boht hi assan hay k ap achay say analysis krain gay aur agr nahain hay to phr ap nahain ker skain gay.....

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-18), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-14), sarfraz786 (2018-07-17), yulbang111 (2018-07-28)

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,401 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g is business me mujhy kafi experience hogya he likan oske.bad bhi mujhy Market ko analysis karne me mushkil ho rahi mujhy mushkil ye hoti he k me market ki correction ya reversals ko find nahi kar pata our na hi target fixed kar sakta so meny himat nhi hari and demo account me practice kr rha ho in mistake ko thk krne keh liye ap b demo account me practice kare to faida he

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-07-14)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,234 Times in 12,130 Posts
    jee haan, mera baroo bohat se ghair mulki currency ke traders ko apna waqt guzarta hai ke kaamil lamhaat marketon mein daakhil hojaye ya aik nishani khareedain jo kharednay ya baichnay mein madad karti hai aur jab talaash ho sakta hai to nateeja hamesha yahi hai ke ghair mulki currency ko trading karne ka koi tareeqa nahi hai marketon ke behtareen saabit ghair mulki currency ke isharay ka matlab yeh hai ke forex market be tarteeb chalti nahi hai, kyun kay kuch muashi nazriaat behtareen fariks isharay is terhan ke patteren ko tasleem karne ki koshish karte hain jaissa ke woh tashkeel dete hain aur is ilm ka istehsal karte hain

all veiwers if you like

my posts then plz give me

the thanks

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-07-14), Mr Law (2018-07-22), QamarXulqi (2018-07-15), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-07-15)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I usually analyze by comparing with sites that always make signals in the trade and I think that is quite helpful and most importantly as our merchants do not rely too heavily on these sites, and in forex is the most important that we should be sure that the capital that's important. and At most, look at the regular word on the forex of a neat channel. You can also use instaforex info for this purpose. after that, if your jazz does not feel there is a starred broadcast, focus on the transaction chart and then analyze your own trading strategy. that's sufficiency for your sign components. if you need to be a definite statesman, you can see some analysis of insta psychotherapy. then start your trade.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    suggest that if you are a new comes in forex trading and you have no knowledge about that forum so you can also join some groups of forex traders and request to this group to provide some information about forex trading and you must use demo for trading expereince.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-13), mehro (2018-08-21)

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,678 Times in 1,359 Posts
    I imagine if you bleed all the things close to the market so then read can be executed for analysis, I think if we are the scheme of movement of state conditions and the need for bleeding moves activities and believe in the proportion of character essays and poverty to interpret the current, and with the idea virtue is needed. and new traders in the Forex market so I face many problems when I want to be confused that from which point I should, finish my analsyis trading and how to get another source. The first method is to learn to count good ideas for entry or exit from trading. continue for months and observe you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-07-14)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader analysis ka koi perametar nahain hota dear agar ap ki learing achi hay to phr ap ka analysis bhi acha hoga aur ap ki accuracy bhi achi hogi aur agar ap nay thek say nahain skeha hoga to phr ap ka analhsis bi acha nahain hoga.;

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-18), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-14), QamarXulqi (2018-07-18), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-07-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 252 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)