+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 220 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Banned waheedpcc will become famous soon enough waheedpcc's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    176.30 USD
    Thanks

Parameter of Analysis.

As i`m new trader in Forex market so i face many problems when i wan to analyze an specific market i become confuse that from which point i should and at which i need to finish my trading analsyis and how i can i make my entry point more powerful

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waheedpcc For This Useful Post:

BonggoFx (09-15-2013), jokotole09 (10-10-2012), Mustansir (05-26-2018), rapidservice181 (12-09-2013)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    390.85 USD
    Thanks
    you should follow some site which gives u the forex news daily..instaforex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart...the chart has described all things with detailso u can learn from this.
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member realfun07 will become famous soon enough realfun07 will become famous soon enough realfun07's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    551.22 USD
    Thanks
    There are different parameters based on which a trader must do his analysis.This can be the economic condition or factors of a country in a currency pair.Different data like economic date which is debt policy , employment rate and interest rate.Technical aspects of the trade.

Member sanjeev is on a distinguished road sanjeev's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    331.50 USD
    Thanks
    वहाँ विश्लेषण के लिए उपलब्ध विभिन्न मापदंडों कर रहे हैं. धुरी अंक, fibonacci.Follow खबर की तरह संकेतकों और कुछ तरीकों का उपयोग करें और दैनिक विश्लेषण के लिए कुछ साइटों का उल्लेख

Senior Member hiren is on a distinguished road hiren's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    408.00 USD
    Thanks
    you should follow some site which gives u the forex news daily..instaforex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart...the chart has described all things with detailso u can learn from this.

Member waqasma is an unknown quantity at this point waqasma's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    211.14 USD
    Thanks
    join some groups of people on different sites and ask them for the best things, then you will come to know that whether you are able to use that information helpful to you or not. If not then move to other keep finding until you find the easiest way. Indicators, News websites and other signal provider services are included in it.

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    65.10 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    As i`m new trader in Forex market so i face many problems when i wan to analyze an specific market i become confuse that from which point i should and at which i need to finish my trading analsyis and how i can i make my entry point more powerful
    app agger seekhna chatey ho to phr app es forum par rehtey hove bhi seekh jao ge ager app ko koi masla bhi ho to es forum par share karo app ko kafi achey mashwery milen ge yahan par kafi seniors members hane jo app ko acha mashwera de saktey hane

Member Jazpa will become famous soon enough Jazpa will become famous soon enough Jazpa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    103.80 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    Well, you have to look after indicators and charts. There will be indicators that will you about the trends. Then you will be able to analyze the trends. There will be certain patterns and based upon that you will be able to make good analysis.

Banned aryan is on a distinguished road aryan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    647.70 USD
    Thanks
    There are different parameters based on which a trader must do his analysis.This can be the economic condition or factors of a country in a currency pair.Different data like economic date which is debt policy , employment rate and interest rate.Technical aspects of the trade.

12. Bitcoin
    Senior Member mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    its always better to learn than to depend on other sources. first method is to learn to calculate the support and resistance which will give a good idea to enter or exit a trade. continue to use and study it closely for 2-3 months and observe your progress
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

abouseada (11-05-2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 220 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast