+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 252 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252
Results 2,511 to 2,516 of 2516

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    join some groups of people on different sites and ask them for the best things, then you will come to know that whether you are able to use that information helpful to you or not. If not then move to other keep finding until you find the easiest way. Indicators, News websites and other signal provider services are included in it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to waqasma For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20)

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should follow some site which gives u the forex news daily..instaforex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart...the chart has described all things with detailso u can learn from this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hiren For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20)

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    वहाँ विश्लेषण के लिए उपलब्ध विभिन्न मापदंडों कर रहे हैं. धुरी अंक, fibonacci.Follow खबर की तरह संकेतकों और कुछ तरीकों का उपयोग करें और दैनिक विश्लेषण के लिए कुछ साइटों का उल्लेख

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different parameters based on which a trader must do his analysis.This can be the economic condition or factors of a country in a currency pair.Different data like economic date which is debt policy , employment rate and interest rate.Technical aspects of the trade.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20)

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should follow some site which gives u the forex news daily..instaforex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart...the chart has described all things with detailso u can learn from this.
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ronak For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20)

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks

Parameter of Analysis.

As i`m new trader in Forex market so i face many problems when i wan to analyze an specific market i become confuse that from which point i should and at which i need to finish my trading analsyis and how i can i make my entry point more powerful

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waheedpcc For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), BonggoFx (2013-09-15), jokotole09 (2012-10-10), Mustansir (2018-05-26), rapidservice181 (2013-12-09), Sunny Boys (2019-08-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 252 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252

Subscribe to this Thread (10)