+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 252 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2516

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Senior Member issamlitim is an unknown quantity at this point issamlitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i prefer to put the stop loss little than the take profit but it can be the same also because the first reason that make you success in forex is not stop loss and take profit ,it is the right predict.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrika View Post
    You should always have a guide since you are a new trader. There are lots of forex analysts with instaforex and I think they have a daily analysis page. Check on their site. Their analysts should be able to point you in the right direction.
    naye trader ko guide ki bahut zarurat hoti hai forex me kyunki forex me seekhne ko itna kuch hai ki aap khud hi nahi seekh skate ..isliye apko guide ki zarurat hamesha hi padegi jo ki aapk osahi galat samjha jake aur jo apko nayi strategy sikha sake ya for aap[ki fasi hui deals se bahar nikalne ka rasta bata sake..maien bhi shuru me kayi experiemced tradres ke stah kam kiya tha tab jake me trading seekh paya hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear brother if you want to learn parameter analysis, technical analysis, analyze market trend, complete forex basics and much more as new trader I recommend you visit www.********.com

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should always have a guide since you are a new trader. There are lots of forex analysts with instaforex and I think they have a daily analysis page. Check on their site. Their analysts should be able to point you in the right direction.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should follow some site which gives u the forex news daily..instaforex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart...the chart has described all things with detailso u can learn from this.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, you have to look after indicators and charts. There will be indicators that will you about the trends. Then you will be able to analyze the trends. There will be certain patterns and based upon that you will be able to make good analysis.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its always better to learn than to depend on other sources. first method is to learn to calculate the support and resistance which will give a good idea to enter or exit a trade. continue to use and study it closely for 2-3 months and observe your progress
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), abouseada (2017-11-05)

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are different parameters based on which a trader must do his analysis.This can be the economic condition or factors of a country in a currency pair.Different data like economic date which is debt policy , employment rate and interest rate.Technical aspects of the trade.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aryan For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20)

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    As i`m new trader in Forex market so i face many problems when i wan to analyze an specific market i become confuse that from which point i should and at which i need to finish my trading analsyis and how i can i make my entry point more powerful
    Well, you have to look after indicators and charts. There will be indicators that will you about the trends. Then you will be able to analyze the trends. There will be certain patterns and based upon that you will be able to make good analysis.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazpa For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20)

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    As i`m new trader in Forex market so i face many problems when i wan to analyze an specific market i become confuse that from which point i should and at which i need to finish my trading analsyis and how i can i make my entry point more powerful
    app agger seekhna chatey ho to phr app es forum par rehtey hove bhi seekh jao ge ager app ko koi masla bhi ho to es forum par share karo app ko kafi achey mashwery milen ge yahan par kafi seniors members hane jo app ko acha mashwera de saktey hane

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tibasingh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 252 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)