Page 249 of 252 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2516

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    As i`m new trader in Forex market so i face many problems when i wan to analyze an specific market i become confuse that from which point i should and at which i need to finish my trading analsyis and how i can i make my entry point more powerful
    main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app ko ager forex market main trade karne main zara mushkill hoti ha na to app ko chiye k app es main sab se pehely apne knowledge ko increse karen us k bad news par nazar rakhin app ko forex trading karne main kafi aasani ho gi main khud bhi aese he seekha houn forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course technical analysis is the most important part of Forex
    also it is good way to combine it with some indicators, but never depend on the indicators signals only as they are late
    and many time they are false
    indicators always shows us the past & our trade is going to be in the future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, you have to look after indicators and charts. There will be indicators that will you about the trends. Then you will be able to analyze the trends. There will be certain patterns and based upon that you will be able to make good analysis.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should follow some site which gives u the forex news daily..instaforex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart...the chart has described all things with detailso u can learn from this.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should follow some site which gives u the forex news daily..instaforex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart...the chart has described all things with detailso u can learn from this.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are various parameters available for analysis. Use indicators and some methods like pivot points,fibonacci.Follow news and refer some sites for daily analysis

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some sources where you can get the good news about the tradings and i think it will be excellent for you to get those news because if you will be good then you will get some good information for analyzing the market.

Senior Member ratnakr is an unknown quantity at this point ratnakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    As i`m new trader in Forex market so i face many problems when i wan to analyze an specific market i become confuse that from which point i should and at which i need to finish my trading analsyis and how i can i make my entry point more powerful
    try to learn at the publication of news. Because the new trend can be formed from here. And improving technical analysis as a weapon in finding the entry signal. some indicators that my suggest is MA, BB, Psar, Stoch.

Member jahir is an unknown quantity at this point jahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many parameters to this, you should keep yourself up to date with the forex daily news, for this you can browse instaforex website. Look for the changes in economical and currency rates and analyze the charts shown in the websites.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market ko analyse karnay k aliay sub say pehlay aap market may involve hoon with very short amount aur is amount ko bachanay kee koshish karo. Us kay baad aap famous analysts kay analysis parho aur un ko trading may use karo . With in few months aap bahat achay trader ban jao gay.
    Scorpian Trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 252 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)