+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 488 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 4880

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main last one month se scalping sikh rha hu or maine ye feel kiya hai ki keval indicator ke base par aap scalping trading ko ni jeet sakte hai.
    scalping trading ke liye aap ko news bi dekhin padegi.
    main scalping ke liye macd or probolic sar indicator use kar rha hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping trading main bahut hi acha nalysis ki jarurat hoti hai.
    main scalping trading k liye pivot point or RSI use kata hu. scalping main news trading bi bahut jaruri hoti hai esliye news par bi focus rahta hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe it's a good indicator. indicator for scalping but I think we should be able to understand the workings of the indicators that we use. I think it would be great to use indicators of MA, and prabolic sar. indicators that can give a good signal in a small timeframe.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to play scalping does not require too many indicators. if too much, it will make us confused to determine entry. I just use a moving average only. tf H1 to see the trend, tf M15 for the entry point.

Senior Member intel580 is an unknown quantity at this point intel580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This indicator is good to test and try, from my end if it does not repent and shows the market as it is , it should be a good one for the market.there we see a picture using the M30. I think it's odd. maybe this is not an indicator scalping but the daily indicators.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    My best trading scalping indicator is that moving average because who tell me that where will rate move then i understand. The quantity of this indicator should use form this type that 14,20,65 then he make a good indicator for trading or scalping .

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me scalping me 5 mint chart use karta hu or candalistic chart and indicators me sy me moving average 14,20,65 ke level sy use karta hu or perabolic saaar ve boaht he acha indicator hy i just use these thing only for my scalping .

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the scalping indicator that i use is the harmonic indicator
    the best of all the indicators that ios giving good signals

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I use bare chart and either range trade or look for sharper moves and when the move started i ride it and get down with profit in few moments.
    thats the beast thing main bhi yahi karta hu kyuki scalping me kuch bhi ho sakta hai risk bahut jyada hota hai isliye thoda profit lena hi best rhta hai

Senior Member intel580 is an unknown quantity at this point intel580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like that indicator. It is simple to use and marks on chart simple arrows. Is it can be used long short terms only, or we can use it like a long term indicator too? I mean, a different system than scalping. Anyone?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 488 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)