+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 488 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 4880

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i was trade with scalping for long time i used the Bollinger band as he is very good indicator and i make profit throw this indicator but now i trade with classic

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the people are using macd ,blinger bands and moving average for catch the trend or scalping ..i m using mixed indicators for scalping method ..basically i tried to catch the trend and doing scalping with candlesticks pattern

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muskan is an unknown quantity at this point muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ziyada ter scalping k liy technical and fundamental analysis he istamal kiy jaty hain. jo k bhot he achi servise hai. is k zarya markeet ko samjny main asani ho jati hai. aur hm trding main kafi had tk markeet ko smj jaty hain.

Senior Member van is an unknown quantity at this point van's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes You are absolutely right, we only use indicators to analyze price will continue so that we can cut the pip for the sake of our profits, concentration and always looking at the next candle so that we can successfully

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i only use candle stick with moving average. I am not always right and a beginner. but if you can give some time you can earn a decent money. but try to become strong on other tools as well

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have may saclping indicators, the best i have use as always being parabolic SAR, I used it on the 5 minutes chart then, and i turned 250$ to 3500$ in just a day and a matter of 5 hours.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use the Relative Strength Index, and the timeframe 15 minutes. If the line on the RSI is already on top, then it is time I was getting ready to open a sell position, and vice versa if the RSI is below the line, then I would be prepared to open a buy position

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

-I used to do when scalping is, I use a timeframe 5 min, 15 min, and 30 minutes. I purposely use a small time frame because of scalping it only takes a little bit. And Indicator that I use is combined with stochastic momentum. In addition, I also stay away from news when scalping

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use a semaphore indicator and also the zigzag indicator, and also coupled with the stochastic and moving average indicator, then I can predict when prices will go up or down.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in MetaTrader 4, you can find the indicator "Layers", which I thought was pretty good in the predicted trend up or down. Based on my experience, accuracy up to 70%. But you better use the TF 15 minutes, and do not forget to put a stop loss

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bother i am using thv cobra for scalping.this is a complete strategy.
    actually any strategy is not perfect, you have to make it perfect.
    thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 488 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)