+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 488 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai bat yah hai k moving average indicator hir trah sy dosry indicator sy asha hai is sy hum scalping bhi kr skty hain or long term trading k luy bhu use kr skty hain or zuada trader is indicator ko he use krty hain is k bad rsi ko use kua jata hai yah dono ak sath use kuy ja skty hain
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-08)

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for scalping you must use your technical and fundamental research. Both of factors should be powerful while using scalping. Moreover to these you should use mixtures of indicators and various alerts for discovering change.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The idea of putting multiple trades in a day seems enticing for most forex newbies. ... What's important is that you shift your mindset according to the strengths and weaknesses of this trading strategy. ... You should also start studying the different indicators and identify which ones bring accurate signals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mejem View Post
    Hi, I am a student and I use a scalping strategy
    and this strategy is very helpful for short time traders.
    Scalping is a good way to earn money in no time. I use a boilinger band in a scalping strategy.
    Scalping is the best strategy of forex business.
    Bhai studnet ke liye bahut hi mushkil hota hai yaha par time nikaal pana bhai, agar wo yaha par kam time de raha hai to scalping trading karna sahi rahega, kam time mein bahut hi acha kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, I am a student and I use a scalping strategy
    and this strategy is very helpful for short time traders.
    Scalping is a good way to earn money in no time. I use a boilinger band in a scalping strategy.
    Scalping is the best strategy of forex business.

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,116 Times in 4,817 Posts
    I am a long haul dealer and I abstain from scalping yet in the begin I use to get just 50 pips, and RSI marker is sufficient for me in scalping. Stochastic Indicator is likewise help full. A force pointers likewise use by hawkers, and they exchange all these 3 markers for scalping without Sl, however it is exceptionally troublesome and dodge from scalping.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), bachaya786 (2018-02-25), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), incomejobs (2018-02-24), iqrayousaf (2018-02-26), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-25), KASINA (2018-02-24), Mr. India (2018-02-25), munibkhan (2018-02-26), punjabpolice (2018-02-25), samia93 (2018-02-25), sarfraz786 (2018-02-23), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the moment I am doing scalping techniques and I really like the use of this indicator in determining what the OP will do,
    but I am more likely to just use wax formation to determine
    the direction of the trend and determine the OP from there.
    But on the other hand I can not escape from the default metatrader indicator is very good, Bollinger Bands and stoch.

Banned Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,696 Times in 207 Posts
    I thing the best scalp is using no indicator. Scalp will be better if we play base on S/R and base on wave theory, because S/R and weave thepry is more quicker than any indicator in my opinion.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Honey14 For This Useful Post:

forex247 (2018-02-28), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-28), KASINA (2018-02-26), Mr. India (2018-02-26), Sanju baba (2018-02-28), shine (2018-02-28)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a short term trade on the steriode. It's really short-term,
    like opening and closing trades in minutes. We take an open
    position and then close it when conditions change in the short term and Scalping trades typically use small TFs, like 1M and 5M, and it's very hard for swing traders to do this, because they usually use big TF like 1H above.

Junior Member bangunan will become famous soon enough bangunan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe this is a good indicator. an indicator regarding scalping
    but I think we should all have the ability to understand the true workings of the actual indicators we use a lot.
    I think it might be fantastic to use the MA indicator, and sar prabolik.
    indicators that will offer good signals over a small period of time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 488 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)