+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 317 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course if greed will affect on trader's psychology because there is no one who didn't have any emotion and greed is part
    of emotion so it means greed can give impact to our decision. There is no one who never be greedy in forex, I think it's normal
    if trader ever became greedy but it's important to know how to act to face our greediness. Good trading plan and preparation of
    good money management will reduce the risk of greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will become an expensive lesson for you that you have bought by your loses, and you must learn it , and me too, i ever got the same problem and it happened for my first months, because i wanted to get more and more again after i could made withdraw for the first time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you greed or emotion in not good for this Market i also lose my 1000$ in different time due to greed and without Experience on day i am earning in S&P 500 more than 500$ but due to greed i lost my all investment next day

Junior Member mahbubkhan is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually greed is that which is the harmful thing for your trading. it is the cause of your loss, so control it before facing a big loss.

Senior Member ras is an unknown quantity at this point ras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when a potentially attractive trade comes up,traders are tampered to pool in all their savings into the trade in the expecting of reaping profits.while this stretagy may put off from time to time ,it is generally suisidal.so we everybody should control our greed.
    BEST OF LUCK

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap na share kr k bohat acha kia dosron k tajrubat sa bhe insan bohat kuch sekhta ha. man na bhe lalach man apna bohat balance zia kia ha.

Member sugik is an unknown quantity at this point sugik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by didikebenaran View Post
    greed in this trade will be completely destroyed us in this trade if we continue to greed in the trade, we will wait for how we will be in a continuous loss of trade and we must stop the greed in us
    greed is something that should be removed for traders, and for beginners if you want to succeed then the greed must be removed from the mind. and so it is necessary to achieve a very strong spirit

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, it is the truth that greed is very harmful for trader. and it is the first and the most important thing that make trader lose all of their money.
    To get more experience in forex, you should learn how to manage your money. This is a good tip for trade for success

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sohel02 View Post
    forex is a serious business and one should treat it seriously its no childs game one cant get what he wants all the time so one should be well prepared to get some losses and try,
    advantages compared with a loss of more and more we take the lot, the larger the profit and loss so I think we use a little first if it has not been able to focus on trade and

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    Yes, greedy it will clog up our common sense. Greed makes us Overtrading. I was several times suffered losses because of lust and ambition. So I realized, mature psychology plays an important role in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 317 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)