+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 317 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Banned SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes friend i am agree with you that greed is the main culprit of lossing the total capitals of forex tradingand it may occur large loss in your forex account.so we have to avoit it if we want to be benefited.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that is happened with me many times .i lost after i made ​​a profit. All this because of greed. We have to accept a little in order to achieve a lot in the last.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sujay is an unknown quantity at this point Sujay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post should be a lesson to a lot of people I guess. No one learns to stop being greedy in Forex unless they face a major loss or learn from the greed that caused them to fall on their back but many people will continue to whatever(wrong) they do even after reading this even after facing a loss. It's tough to learn by reading, experience always counts

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is naturally exist but try to avoid to make your self overnight rich, Greed is there but to keep yourself cool when your position is opened and believe on the earning of $20- $30 per day is enough.

Member fantastic is an unknown quantity at this point fantastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe greed leads us loss but I have some confusion that I seen and read that we need to patience to get good pips and have to wait then this time greed work with us ? anyway before many time I replace take profit when I seen it going to hit but after replacing sometime I lost winning trade and for this now never replace take profit because if I replace then it may for greed . here work is other sence of greed.

Member emonkz is an unknown quantity at this point emonkz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    so, you've experienced the greed now?congratulations! you are already a step ahead, in my opinion, I am serious. after having lost, of course, you'll be more careful in making transactions. And you'll begin to learn discipline and abide by the rules that you create yourself. Believe me, the defeat was the best medicine for you, so you already know the weakness in yourself. so now try to fix it.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    han g ap ne thek hai hai same situations mre kaafi friend k sath isi wja se losses huy hain yar wo krty ye hain k position ko ziada der tak open rkhty hain profit k chkara me is wja se unhen loss hota hai me unhe khta hoon agr thora b profit ho gya to closing kr lia kro....

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Being greedy for more when your trade is in profit and being greedy to not book losses at stop loss or not able to act or for the sake of greed opening so many trades and running out of margin are the examples how greed may spoil our trades.

Banned bceharun is an unknown quantity at this point bceharun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes.. I also very much realize for effect in greedy. for every traders who want to earn more in short time then they always greedy, but its not right decision. greedy attitude can destructive our life and also the trading market in forex.

Banned persie is an unknown quantity at this point persie's Avatar
    Thanks
    losses are a part of forex trading but there are a lot of reasons behind that which people have already described here and the big reason is over trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 317 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)