+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 317 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greediness is more harmful for this business. from beginning time i was more greediness in this business. And i was want more and more profit from my one order. And i used big lot on that time but i can't keep any profit on that time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very good news that finally you realized and like you too many newcomers also believed that how to escape from this harmful greed. Because greed is another bad emotion like fear which never get success. Due to greed factor we may take too much risk and have to face trouble of manage those huge units.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gujarati is an unknown quantity at this point gujarati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view greed is too harmful in forex trading. but i see many time people repeat same mistake again and again.
    i also repeat but i always change my stop loss.
    when i do greed i change my stop loss as trade open price.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iTradeFx4life View Post
    greed hi aik aesa factor hay jo forex trading may control kerna sab say mushkil hay. agar greed control ho jaey to phir hamara loss bhi kafi control ho jaeyga, iss liay iss ko control kernay ki koshish kerni chaheay.
    Han ji ap bilkul theek keh rahay hain k greed ko control karne se kafi masail hal ho sakte hain. Agar ap achay signal ka wait karna seekh lain tu aap ziada nuqsan say bach sakte hain aur ziada munafa kama sakte hain. Lekin boht kam asay trader hotay hain jo is bat par amal kartey hain aur bar bar trading karte hain without having clear signal.

Junior Member tubeltkadal is an unknown quantity at this point tubeltkadal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The nature of greed must be removed by a trader for a trader can result keserakahn suffer most traders lose .... novice like me this is still often memlilki greedy and this is not good for the survival of traders ... my own experience, seeking profit ultimately even more exposed to MC ...

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The inability to control greed is the reason why many traders margin call their account too early. Greed happens when you used high lot size or do over tradings with your account with the hope of earning big profits. If we just learn to trade with the right lot size and right attitude in trading we can be successful trader in no time.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul greed humy es trha affect krta hy k hum ziada se ziada ke wait krty hy..i mean to say k jub kch pips hmari favor me ati hy to hum ziada leny ke wish krty hy oor yun direct market hmari against chlti hy to again loss hota hy..

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    it will become an expensive lesson for you that you have bought by your loses, and you must learn it , and me too, i ever got the same problem and it happened for my first months, because i wanted to get more and more again after i could made withdraw for the first time
    aesta aesta hi sab kuch pata chalta hay, start may aik trader greed kay effect may lazmi aata hay, aesa hergiz mumkin nae kay koi greed may aa ker loss na kerta ho. her trader per aesa time aata hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Member Joseph Andrews is an unknown quantity at this point Joseph Andrews's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally it becomes aware when we commit losses. Greeds are always prohibited, not only forex trading but also in every spheres of our life. Especially it reflects much on the stock trading while peoples holds their stocks for more and more profits. Its not acceptable by any means.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to gain high amount of profits instantly so you will become greedy. greed is one of those bad habits which leads to the lose in the Forex market. you have to be dedicated and concentrated on your trading and keep on learning. We must have control when trading and it helps us be patient too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 317 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)