+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 317 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member rexrip is an unknown quantity at this point rexrip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very important for us to control our greed as it is a curse in trading and also in every field. So we have to keep our emotions under control and do not let them to get out of limit. Any ways it is sad to hear that you lost your precious money but it is good that your have realized your mistake and will not do that mistake again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think loss is a good experience for us. and like wise man said, experience is the best teacher. If you want to success in forex trading, maybe you should start use a good money and risk management. with good money management, you can limit your loss by set your stop loss in certain % of your equity. And another suggestion for you, maybe you may set your daily target not too high. and separate them in 2-3 times trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading main jo new bies hy un ky ley tu both mushkil or tension walie bt hy but i realize ky jo experience full hy un ky ley great affects hy

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we want to get some more and more in forex then it is really very bad and specially if you got some money from the broker on any day then broker will try to get back the money from you so you should be clever and do not be greedy

Senior Member SamMas is an unknown quantity at this point SamMas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes true greed will affect our lives so that our order had resulted in profit does not belong to us because they feel less greedy lot would be lost due to delay due to close orders that have profit

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    yeah dude yeh samajhna bahot zaruri hai ki greed ek trader ke liye bahot hi zyada dangerous hai trader ko kai baad greed ki wajah se hi kamayahua profit bhi loss karna padta hai...aisa mere sath bhi ho chuka hai maine bhi greed ki wajah se apna profit loss kiya hai...
    KABHI KABHI JEETNE KE LIYE BHI KUCH HARNA PADTA HAI
    AUR HAAR KAR JEETNE WALE KO BAZIGAR KEHTE HAI

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many time it's happened to me also greed is not good for trading because of greed a trader violates the rules of many management that brings major losses for traders account. so it is more harmful for a traders account.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes greed is not a very good attribute of a good forex trader because the more we trade with greed the more we get to lose our account so i think i will advise all forex traders never to trade with greed because greed blow our account in the shortest possible time i trade with greed before and i know the out come

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greedy makes the forex more risky.
    you know what is the reason of the loss? we don't want to lose and we don't accept the loss, we don't close the losses trades by our self so the company close it for us after the margin call.

what you should do is to close the trade when you know that the market is changing direction

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that greed does cause problems. You should be able to tell the difference between greed and fear though. Don't exit early because of fear, don't stay in because of greed. Just exit according to plan.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 317 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)