+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 317 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Banned bonna is an unknown quantity at this point bonna's Avatar
    Thanks
    i suggest the trader that don't be disappointed , it you had act a misconception then in approaching you instrument be alive of doing this. Big losses furnish us a import. Sometimes it tells us our analysis was week and sometimes also we are passionate. So try to take from your mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member silpa is an unknown quantity at this point silpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think greed is the highly effective for the losing trade . Its strong for every model of our aliveness. As familiar it has a alcoholic upshot on our Forex trading too. That's why we necessary to get rid of this object if we wanna livelihood our positions formal always.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member pintu01 is on a distinguished road pintu01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader face loss is hie trade and mostly due to greed.i also face same problem likewhen i feel greed i will away from my computer and try to thinkin about new plan....

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed is something that should be removed for traders, and for beginners if you want to succeed then the greed must be removed form the mind and so it is necessary to achieve a very strong spirit .......

Senior Member srikanta is an unknown quantity at this point srikanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right/I am also lost my two deposit.It was my greed.When I can open my position I can not control my greed.It is big problem my.I can not follw my money management.So need more practice and follow it.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    g haan bhai jo baat ap ab realise ker rhy hain wo to me kaafi arsa phly realise kerta aya hoon k sirf ager aik greed kerna kam kar den hum to hum apni trading ko bht profit me le ker ja skty hain mger is k lea patience chye jo hum me bht kam hai...

Member outaray is an unknown quantity at this point outaray's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The greediness can be lethal during the trading market as its having no end and people have to control this with patience and understanding ,otherwise your trading account may get vanished within a span of time.One have to control this emotions to trade in the market and thus could overcome many problems in the markets !!

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading me greed aur fear bohot hi kharab chij hai. Is se kai logo ka nuksaan hota hai. Naye traders ko o ye thik se pata bhi nai chalta ki market me kya hua aur unka nuksaan ho jata hai. Aur vo log isko recover nahi kar pate hain.

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    लालची प्रभाव दिखाता है हमें मुश्किल से लालच स्वीकार जब मैं खो दिया है, मैं लालच के साथ 150 डॉलर का मतलब है और न केवल अन्य कारकों है कि इस आदत में ऐसी मुद्रा विनिमय तर्क के गठन को रोकने के द्वारा खो

Member freaky1212 is an unknown quantity at this point freaky1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have experienced the effect of trading foreign exchange with greed. I have traded with greed like four times and out of the four times, my whole account was affected, i lost all my account. It pained and i learn my lesson to control my emotion and avoid trading with greed. Greed brings failure in foreign exchange trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 317 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)