+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 317 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member netros is an unknown quantity at this point netros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader need control their greed for make money from forex business and we know forex business is now all the best business and trader can make money from forex market with their experience and knowledge .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are you interested in beginning currency trading? Now is a perfect time! While you may wonder how to get started, you shouldn't; this article will provide you with all the necessary information. Read on for some tips on successful Forex trading.

Once you pick a currency pair to begin with,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother greed per control kerna hi asal masla hay jo her trader kay sath pesh aata hay laikin experienced traders greed per control ker laitay hain jis ki waja say to profit mein jatay hain aur new trader greed ki waja say lot size bara rakhtay hain takay jaldi rich ban sakain laikin un ko loss uthana perta hay.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by Farooq787; 2012-10-20 at 12:36 AM.

Senior Member m1ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m1ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have get margin call two times...and main causing of that is greedy by using big lot with small free margin to hold my loss...I must dont let this happen again next time...this experience gives me more improvement in my trading knowledge...

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is a dangerous enemy of us. Greedy people never success in life. It has a worst effect in trading. If we can control our greed then we may have success. Controling greed is the key to money management and money management is the key to success.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must realize that greed is not the main reason why we loss money in forex. Many blame greed. But what really greed faults? The main reason why we are greedy is simply we want to earn more right? Now is earning more wrong in forex market? Of course not. That's why we are in forex trading because we want to earn. Now when we loss money because we trade multiple times in a day and so on. We must blame greed because of that. We must blame our lack of understanding how to trade in forex. Because if you know how to trade even if you going to trade many times in a day you can still end up making money.

Senior Member juragan is an unknown quantity at this point juragan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've experienced the same thing. I trade and make a profit. because the movement maeket fit my analysis. but I want to add another advantage, opening a new position with a larger volume without a strong foundation. I ended up having a big minus floating.

Senior Member erumozor is an unknown quantity at this point erumozor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex help us and it destroy fund so it means that it means it when n the trade goes a long way to help the family when it goes in your favor at any given period of time

Senior Member dech2003 is an unknown quantity at this point dech2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Similar things happen to me few days ago, due to my greedy I lost an account of $265. to the market, just exactly the same experience you had, I was into a profit of about $45 and i still think that the money will increase to about $100 before i will close with 8 standard lots but alas the money went down to $1 in capital balance before i woke up

Senior Member shaon is an unknown quantity at this point shaon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is on people mind.There is no relational with greed and Forex.Greed is enemy of Forex traders.Traders have to control their greed for success in Forex.Greed is very harmful.We have to control our greed and trade perfectly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 317 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)