+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 317 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member saisob1 is an unknown quantity at this point saisob1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In terms of the issue of greediness, it can have the good or positive side and also have the bad or negative side of it. Sometimes we wish to up****e to another level because we are tired of the level which we are into always and with greedy, we might turn up to make good profit from forex trading and thats a good deal.
    but looking at the negative part of greed, its true that greediness has made some trader to fail in forex as they have loss their capital out of making a huge turnover which they didnt succeed to get

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member buntysaha is an unknown quantity at this point buntysaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    facing a margin call or a big loss is a very good lesson for the forex aspirants, it brings him/her back to reality from his/her dreams. forex is a serious business and one should treat it seriously

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have failed in forex several times because of greed. Now I can control it and my trades are profitable. Newbie traders must control their greeds if they want to earn money from forex.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders? good like forex forum indian

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

hought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders? good like forex

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, my friend I think so that.Because greed is the main enemy for the trader.I lost my three deposit.That was I am very greedyman.So I lost my account.But when I feel my self greed is the bed effect in my trading condition.Then I am trying to control my money management.Then I am save.

Senior Member waseem is on a distinguished road waseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes greed is not suitable for Forex when you get profit if it less or much close order lots and plan net lots order,if you make 100$ profit on current time after some time you see your profit converse in loss and you account show -50$ that time you know what is greed.

Senior Member fahim017 is an unknown quantity at this point fahim017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin or a great loss is, that brings a very good lesson for potential Forex for the reality of their dreams. FOREX trading is a serious matter and you should seriously, no kid handling the game. Can't find what she wants (that), so you need to have some losses and try to limit, if you leave benefits are well prepared

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed affects us as traders when we do not have a long term trading goal and so like a ship without rudder, we go where ever the market tosses us to. once we have a plan and when to achieve it, we will discover that greed effect on our trades will be greatly minimized.

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    listen brother that`s true k greedy is cruse. mien ne start mien bhi es tarah greedy karta raha aur us se muje kafi loss ka samna karna par tha. laken mien ne ye sekha hai k greedy se kabhi bhi ap earn nahi kar sakte hai. then us time se mien beware hogaya ho aur ab mien trading mien stop loss aur take profit ka use karta ho jo k really effectable hai mere lie

Member pooshpa is on a distinguished road pooshpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i realize how greed effect us kio k trade main jab trader ghalt trdae krta hy ya trend ko samj nahi pata to us ko ismain loss hota hy or ap ka important capital loss hota hy to us time ap ko is main bohat ghusa ata hy but is main ap ko learn krna chahea or emotions ko control main rakhna chahea kio k forex main progress k lea trader ko is main emotions ko control krna zrori hy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 317 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)