+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 317 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Banned mithun is on a distinguished road mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    greedy is a big enemy for every forex traders,while we do trading we want to more and big profit in our trading,and we take high volume trading risk it is a kinds of greediness as a result we do loss in trading.we should satisfied with low trading profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pjpjpjjangid is an unknown quantity at this point pjpjpjjangid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with this that being greedy while trading in the forex trading market is very risky and manny times results in losses so I stop being greedy while trading after I get loss in my trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    grappling a edge enjoin or a big going is a very well import for the forex aspirants, it brings him/her okay to realism from his/her dreams. forex is a thoughtful business and one should deal it earnestly, its no mortal's business. one nonsense get what he/she wants (realize) all the instance, so one should be healthy preconditioned to get both losses and try to decrease it, if he has to pass profits

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same is my story for number of occassions where I suffer losses . The important point here is we never learn from history and history repeats itself as we already know that this moves may kill us but we again commit the same mistake . that is called greed and for success in forex we need to control it by way of disciplined trading .
    Scorpian Trader

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am newbie and started forex before two months...while trading with the big lot i destroyed all my Graeme..because i poorness to garner many with overnight..so i also realized the how umpteen chancy action rapacity are ??

Senior Member jori is an unknown quantity at this point jori's Avatar
    Thanks
    How did he enter into it? It is said that he found a small hole from the wall. And it is from the hole that he entered the vineyard. When he was found, he could have got out of the small hole that he originally entered from. How could he be captured alive? I heard that when he entered the vineyard, he ate the grapes as many as he could. Thus he became fat and his body was bigger than the small hole. As a result, he could no longer get out of the hole.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, is greed in forex trading will make us not be able to take the right decision, because after all it is part of the greed of uncontrolled emotion. so it would make us not able to take proper decisions if we do not control trade with emotions well. because it is important for us to always learn to control your emotions well, so there is no greed in this forex trading.

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Generally the market is driven by the greed of people who want to make more profits. Literally if you are not greedy then it is not able to produce abundant profit. Your goal into the forex market is to obtain profit maximization and get the smallest losses.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ardi_anduk View Post
    Traders are always dealing with different emotions every day. Most emotions sometimes make transactions on the account more or less influenced by fear and anxiety. So sometimes emotions are sometimes unavoidable because we are human. If you fail to manage emotions effectively and consistently, it can lead to disaster in your trading. Today is going to be shown the impact of greed and frustration in the future so that the transaction can be avoided from feeling like this.
    at any time if we do not have good emotional control in the trade we would be able to make our emotions would be bad in this trade so wary of bad emotion is a very important part in this trade

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    First of all, if you can personally know the problem is so, then you realize that greed negatively affect your trading. So admit it and find a solution to resolve to avoid the vices are. To maintain emotional harm, you should have a definite trading plan in mind. Plan transaction before you entered the trade. Placement strategy is expected to trigger a sense of control away from greed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 317 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)