+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 317 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Banned bceharun is an unknown quantity at this point bceharun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes...right, I also realize the affect of greed in my loss. when i start trading in first time never control my greed and emotion, as a result i loss my balance is short time. Now i realize, how greed affect us in trade. so advice that never greedy and emotion, always maintain the forex rules and discipline to get better opportunity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamran mirza is an unknown quantity at this point kamran mirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed bohat buri chez hai is ki waja se bohat loss hoty hain chahye koi be kam ho koi be business ho jb us main greed a jata hai to phir us main loss zaroor hota hai is liy greed se zaroor bachna chahye humain aor apni trading ke kuch rules bnany chahye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member posycns is an unknown quantity at this point posycns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chirayu View Post
    yes sometimes this happend, but low profit is also not good because if we always take small small profit then one trade will come and that will blow our account.
    As for the forex futures trading, it can be lucrative when being used for hedging on potential currency fluctuations.

Banned sundari is an unknown quantity at this point sundari's Avatar
    Thanks
    have really realized that greed is dangerous as I was getting low profit on my own and I was just thinking what to do? but I thought I could get big profit by a pamm trader but this was just greed. because that trader was getting big profit.

Senior Member mazzetro is an unknown quantity at this point mazzetro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every body has the same experience plenty of times.Some time due to greed our profit is converted in loss & some times our loss increase a lot that in the finish they realize that due to our greed they have suffered a lot.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    however, greed would be very disturbing and detrimental to our trade. because greed will make us want too much profit in forex trading. and in this forex business, when we want a big advantage, there will be also a big risk we face, because it is better able to control our emotions well, so do not be greedy and do not have to take too much risk in any our trade.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm loss $500 gbp/usd pair...its very fast high trend and low trend just view hours....i put sell transaction thats time,,but just view minutes later,, that trends go to up at Lv.R2... i really frustrating when i loss my money just view minute...

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed correct forex is a concern that has a outstanding chance keuntunga, my traders love only a minuscule book, and not to be greedy, my new traders who are struggling to understand the forex, and getting gain from the dealings that I do, I believe it can not be fast, and requires a knowledge...........

Member Sachin is an unknown quantity at this point Sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya i also realize that after loss my trading and trading balance. i always loss until i control my greed at the first time. so it is really very danger. we should control our greed and keep focus on our market movement. analyses and follow news indicator is the best way for trading.

Senior Member yasir hameed is an unknown quantity at this point yasir hameed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je mujhee be loss karwany ke bad he ehsaas hua hai ke greed humain kis had tak loss karwa sakti hia so please sab is se bachny ki koshish karian thora profit kama laiin par loss se bachian forex aik bohat he acha business ha ager is ko samjh jain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 317 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)