+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 317 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member jori is an unknown quantity at this point jori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading has always been a good source of making money but it is risky as well. If you are thinking of investing money then you should know about Forex market. Dont invest in this market without having proper information. Firstly collect all the information regarding forex. Also, you should know the definition of forex market as what it is? Forex market is said to be the world,s biggest liquidity market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Abhati is an unknown quantity at this point Abhati's Avatar
    Thanks
    i extremely try to realize how greed affects in your daily life. this month i lost my 52$ and that is huge quantity on behalf of me as a result of i'm atiny low investor and that i am a student. i'd been greedy that the most reason i lose my cash i believe it's terribly harmful for trade we on a regular basis lose due to greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member edan is an unknown quantity at this point edan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Greed truly affects every single forex trader that is a part of this business. I know that greed exists and then i simply make sure that i actually try not to use greed as i take my trading decisions in forex.
    if we are to make or take care of Greed really affects every single forex trader that is part of this business. greed that exists and then I just make sure that I was really trying not to use greed as i take my decisions in forex trading, then avoid kesarakahan yangbisa lead to failure of trading

Banned mahe is an unknown quantity at this point mahe's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we play at our demo accounts psychology certainly far better in comparison to the live accounts, as a result of via the time we play the demo we won't have confidence just how many defeats we can receive. if we create the demo currently being a reference we live accounts in our own psychology isn't essentially a similar. i never experienced within the demo alone i will get a profit as i need, therefore begin for the accounts live so much over the mark, i experienced a great deal of loss of profit. or a my expertise

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's true my friends!greed is the most factor that effected our trading result and its can be worst,iys can makes a margin call for our account!!so,we must becarefull to makes a steps when trading,we must have a good money management and obey it,so the risk is minimalized,stop loss and take profit tools is help full!

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed truly affects every single forex trader that is a part of this business. I know that greed exists and then i simply make sure that i actually try not to use greed as i take my trading decisions in forex.
    Greed is always problem in forex, the case is how to survive in Forex, profit or loss is determined by how we analyze the market. Traders get profit when they only use technical analysis with good money management.

Senior Member alexan is an unknown quantity at this point alexan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will need good analysis and support with good money management to gain consistent profit in forex. We couldn't always gain profit so it's important to prepare our good money management so we could make sure if our profit could recover the losses

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm, greed bhut hi buri cheaz ha jasa hum kahanio main sunta tha usi tara hota ha real life main bi, lalach main insan kaye dafa apna khud ka nuksan ker bethta ha. aur forex main bhi greed agar keran to akasar apna hi nuksan hwa kerta ha

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should bear in mind that Grasp all loose all,you digits little bit,but you wants more,it is greedy,so leave up your greed,then you will take profit in your aria.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that every trader will definitely be aware of this, because it would mennadi experience every trader in the learning process. I myself also suffered a loss because I can not control their emotions and to be greedy, but of loss that I get a good lesson, that I did have a lot of learning to avoid greed. because after greed will bring bad effects for our trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 317 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)