+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 317 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member ramix is an unknown quantity at this point ramix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is good business and prospects but need to seriously because it is very complicated. Much to learn and do not despair, keep learning, especially from the experience of past mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    most important reason why traders make loss is because of emotion, but I will like to add that even if a trader has emotion, if his trading system give him signal to open a good trade then the trade will go well and emotion will only make the trader to close at a smaller profit, but not at a loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes and if we have not invest our money into the forex market we can never know the level of our greed but the very moment we started forex trading then we can tell how greedy we are in making money in live so i think forex brings the greed out in us

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    greed is the cause of most traders experience losses in forex trading. as a result of greed can not control your emotions, it will make the trader can not make decisions well. so that it will cause traders experience losses in their trading. because it struck me as traders we should really learn to control your emotions very well to support trade and certainly better for better results as well.

Senior Member paid is an unknown quantity at this point paid's Avatar
    Thanks
    True in trading should we get rid of greed because it can cause us loss the MC should be trading as normal in accordance with the trading plan we have made it well . Thanks for your post.

Senior Member jazzysports is an unknown quantity at this point jazzysports's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh mere khayal se aap pehly trader nahi ho bro ke aap ke saath forex trading mai aisa hua hai.mere saath bhi aisa kai baar hua hai aur i think ke har trader ke saath aisa hota hai ke apni greed ki waja se loss kar jaty hain.market ka kuch pata nahi hota ke kab change ho jay aur hum ne jo profit gain kia hota hai to wo humari aankhon ke samny lose karty hain but os waqt hum kuch nahi kar sakty.s ka hal sirf yahi hai ke greed se apne aap ko bacha lia jay.

Banned brac is an unknown quantity at this point brac's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greed is a curse in every field. So keep your emotions of greed within limit and do not let them to get out of limit. beacuse we know excess is bad thing. if you just take risk as thinking to make more profit without any knowledge or justification it is greed so in this case you may lose everything after all.

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maira abhi taak asa koi experiance nahi howa jasamain nay aapnay dost kay sath dekha tha. mara sath i mean us had tak nahi howa kabe. mara friend nay apna bala profit hona kay bawajood trade kholi rakhi aur us ka account after sometine sirif greed ki waja sa loss main chala gaya

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by samoilkat View Post
    may be my friend your lost money i have taken. because in last week i earned 320 dollars and only on friday i have taken 90 dollars in just 10 minutes because of the news. i can say you that go slow and steady . do not take big risks to get big money. you will always be profitable.
    go slow and steady hi trader ki safalta hoti hai, main bhi is baat se sehmat hoon, ki agar koi trader is business mein dhire dhire aage nikalne ke bare mein soche, to shayad wo trader is business mein successful ban sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    every trader face losses, since its a part of this business, the important thing here is to bear in mind the situations that leads to the loss and try to develop a plan to deal when those situations comes again.
    If we want to change our behavior, we must first change our thinking, because a lot of our thinking is driven by the power of our subconscious, we should recognize that underlying all of the characters we are, and that encourages thinking, emotions and behavior is self-confidence we

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 317 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)