+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 317 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Banned alihn is an unknown quantity at this point alihn's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is world wide market of business and there is no place of greed because many traders befall in danger and great loss for their greed and i realize that greed is always hampered and must be fall in loss , so always stay from greed and fear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    ha bhai aisa same loss mujhe bhi ho chuka hai par etna jada nahi hua tha..forex mei greed hai hei kuch aisa..hum sab traders ko apne profit point se stick rehna chahiye agar forex mein success paani hai tou..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya greed is always bad and all time also. greed is never brings success and happiness so you must have control greed first then try to start trading. then you can success easily i think. at the first time i also realize that greed destroy my balance and all trades but now i undastand that here is no way to success until you remove greed.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Now, I realize how greed affects us.
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    I too have experienced the same thing as you have now, within 1 hour of my money out because I am greedy and out of my plans for hoping for a bigger profit, from there I began to understand the importance of discipline in trading, and now I only make trades in the time when I work alone.

Member azizil is an unknown quantity at this point azizil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed can make our psychology destroyed, so we can go wrong and lose money, we should be able to control yourself at time a profit, do not let greed affect our minds, greed can make our profit so far, can be lost in an instant

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the field of Forex to became greedy is very harmful on many occasion which cause the loss to the traders. I become greedy for one day
    I earned 25 Dollars in a day and I again for gaining the more dollars I traded with a big lost to get the .profit. But I was wrong and bear the loss for
    that day. I thing greedy person always in loss.

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonky View Post
    I realize how greed affects us dealing use their income in all the ways they want to; either they take out or re-invest it in the business. I think there are very few traders who depend on currency dealing for their livings. I am completely dependent on currency dealing, right now, and I use my income for my livings.
    I agree with what was written by his ts, that we must learn from the experience, and as adan rjs say that a trader it's got the stages in the course of trading that we must pass over and do sapai passed by us, will be different pasilah the same trader trader long balls

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    right forex is good business and prospects but need to seriously because it is very complicated. much to learn and do not despair, keep learning, especially from the experience of past mistakes..
    many people say that storing emotions continuously for long periods of time can be broken at any time and can do things worse than people who regularly emosian. Therefore, we recommend when there is a sense of anger or emotion should be removed or distributed on things that are not illegal and do not harm humans lainsehingga no impact on trading that we do.

Banned The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a pity that many are yet to come to the realisation of what greediness can do for us. The fact is that it causes us much harm that we can think of or that we can bear. Sometimes people blame their losses on the market or the broker, but lots of the losses are caused by our own greediness. I just hope we'll learn this fast.

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greediness can be lethal during the trading market as its having no end and people have to control this with patience and understanding ,otherwise your trading account may get vanished within a span of time.One have to control this emotions to trade in the market and thus could overcome many problems in the market.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    I realize how greed affects us dealing use their income in all the ways they want to; either they take out or re-invest it in the business. I think there are very few traders who depend on currency dealing for their livings. I am completely dependent on currency dealing, right now, and I use my income for my livings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 317 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)