+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 317 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein hamen kabhi bhi greed nhi karna chaye aap ne forex trading mein grred ki aur us ka result aap k samny hai aap ko chaye k aap forex market mein greed kabhi bhi na Karen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-30), incomejobs (2017-09-30), jellybelly2017 (2017-09-30), punjabpolice (2017-09-30), sufiyan22 (2017-09-30), zahid2016 (2017-09-30)

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sure greed is bad emotions when include it while trading and you need to learn how control your emotions and your action

And you can learn this by demo account work some time in it till you have good ruselt and feel you control your self
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Member Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The greed cauld destroy any trading not just the forex market one , it makes you pull the triger and enter the trade and that is the beginning of your lose as a trader my friend so keep away

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohamedmossa For This Useful Post:

Ahmedyassen (2017-09-28), Mohammedabdelzaher (2017-11-27)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sabse jayda money mera loss agar hua hai to bhai wo greedy ke wajah se hua hai, jab bhi greedy karke trading karenge to bhai anjaam loss hi hoga, isliye humare liye acha hota hai ki kabhi greedy na kare bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by garrysidhu View Post
    if you want to get good profit and if tou like to go for long time in this business then greed will. Effect on trade so you need to leave and avoid greeed because this is very bad habit bro i am alwayse ignore this business brother
    Bhai yaha par jayda important jo rahta hai wo yehi ki greedy se humare ko kaam nahi karna hota hai, jitna jayda ho sake apne greedy ko apne control mein lana chahiye bhai, aur tab trading karte hai to acha hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to get good profit and if tou like to go for long time in this business then greed will. Effect on trade so you need to leave and avoid greeed because this is very bad habit bro i am alwayse ignore this business brother
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid2016 View Post
    bohat se traders isi waja se loss karte hain ke jab profit ho rha ho to close nae karte trades ko mere sath bi kafi dafa esa huwa hai or main ne bi kafi bar loss kiya hai humain km se km profit pe depend karna chaye Forex main success ke liye bohat zaruri hai ke hum market ki movement ke lehaz se chalain.
    Haan bhai ye baat to sahi hai, jab bhi humare ko trading mein profits ho raha hota hai to agar us trade ko band kar dete hai to acha hai, humko profits le lena hota hai taki jayda der wait karke hum loss na kare bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member boda is on a distinguished road boda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    control to my felling it make me loss most of my mmoney and that thing make my in un peautyfull mod so i goo to demo account to kill this thing inside me and back to my trade and have agood profit and i make a strong strategy ... good luck for all

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,542 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the new traders start tradnig with low capital and they are in profit but they think that the market is going in their favor they do not get the profit but dur to sudden change of market trend they fell in to loss.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    bohat se traders isi waja se loss karte hain ke jab profit ho rha ho to close nae karte trades ko mere sath bi kafi dafa esa huwa hai or main ne bi kafi bar loss kiya hai humain km se km profit pe depend karna chaye Forex main success ke liye bohat zaruri hai ke hum market ki movement ke lehaz se chalain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 317 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)