+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 317 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is a very good thing you learned from your mistake yes I also agree with you that greed is the most important thing that most traders get the loss in this case because you always try to produce more and more as well make all the money why we lose most of the time. and it is a good thing if we realize that greed is very influential on our trade, because after all, forex trading is the more profit we want, the greater the risk we have to achieve. Therefore, when we become greedy and want to make big profits, it means risk of loss in our trading trades. therefore we can better control our emotions while trading, so we will not be greedy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro hum lalach jitna karien gy hum utna ziada nuqsan uthaien gy bro humien tab tak small profit py guzara karna chahiye jab tak keh hamara balance kafi ziada nahi ho jata agar hum small profit bhi lety rahien tu aik din wo kafi ziada ho jay ga. chalien ye bhi achi bat hai keh aap ko samajh tu aya keh greed sy aap loss karien gy next time khial rakhiye ga
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-26), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our goal is to make money. so we can be greedy by knowing or without knowing. We see profit but we lose it again. You can say it because of greed. Acustrally we can use some strategies to lock in our profits. set the stop loss and follow the main trend with the right money management and Greed is part of human nature, and can appear and color the forex trading plan if we do not hit the intention, if I suppress it with analytical techniques, when I analyze that may not fluctuate so many pips then i will not close the OP in position, or when i calculate the very small margin it may not open the lot size but dare to risk big loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greedness can be a curse in every region. so keep your greedy feelings for a limited period of time and do not let them want to be out of bounds. because we all know that unwanted is a risky problem. if you just take the risk of considering to type additional benefits with no details or justified reasons, then that is greed so that during this situation you will reduce everything to stability. and many senior traders are advised to avoid greedy forex trading, and I also never feel the loss when the rules violations I make in the trading plan, and the advice of the senior trader is true, many traders are trapped with greed, and this is your psychological game only as a merchant, can be trained with demo accounts or real accounts, and the basic psychology of trading is whether you are ready to risk losing your money in forex trading?

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed is the natural source of a lost person. not only loss but money also ends. of course it becomes a bad experience for all of us. but of course it must be a direction so that we are aware of not doing more than that on the day. and this experience of course I have experience. and lost the ugly money. everybody wants to get more but greed arises when we want more than what we have .. in forex sometimes we do not take advantage at this time and after waiting some time the market goes to wrong directon and it eats our profit .. so to avoid such situations we must control our greed and also we shud satiesfied ourselves with what we have...

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed strongly affects traders. because there is only a chance to have a good trade, but the problem is we have to have better options in the market with fewer targets. the more targets that give us better money for us to have a good trade. if we will be long in the market then the money can go into another account. and a close look at the work of merchants is often synonymous with the State of their transactions. But things like this make traders sometimes saturated, bored, but also feel tense when suddenly hit by a storm. Well for this reason we will comment on the circumstances in which a trader can get bored and can also experience tension due to the way the transaction.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right. greed really always affects the soul trader. and I often experience, almost every one of my trades. when the result will be very bad for me. because greed, not profit but instead we got minus. I currently have an advantage, and have not touched a target near me, but I held him for some time. lost what I got. and greed is a curse for anyone. we must avoid it and advise others also to avoid it may damage your career life. This is one of the bad habits we get in this world. greed is a really bad thing in any business or in any part of life

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    bilkul thek kaha, greed hmari trading pa zror effect krti ha aur iska result loss hi nikalta ha , agr ham apni trading ma reasonable profit gain krny ki bjay greed krain gain to ham wo reasonable profit bi gain nhi kr skain gain, aur wasy bi akhlaqi toor pr bi greed krn abori bat ha aur iska hmy hmesha nuqsan hi hota ha , so sb traders ko greed sa bachna chahey , aur jin ko iski wja sa loss ho chuka wo isko improve kr lain aur isko apni leraning smjh lain , dobara ya mistake na krain

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-06-29), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29)

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aap ko ye realize ho gaya hai k greed kitna harmful hai trade k liye to ye bohat achi baat hai aap ko yahan greed sey door reh kar trade karna hota hai aur small profit ko daily based pey target karna chahiye aur greediness huge profit k peechey nahi jana chahiye is sey aap apna account wash out karwa saktey ho

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed can affect our trade, both positively and negatively, the important thing that matters is that we know how greed can affect our trade positively. We can make us make big profits and also make us lose real amount of money. and greed always affect us, and the effect of the effect is negative, I have one day for being too greedy to force myself to go to the market until dawn, first just to make a profit, but in the end I have a big loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 317 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)