+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 317 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because what I want to do for myself is not profitable, greedy, we know it's dangerous. But in the afternoon maybe, but this is just a greedy commercial advantage. Retailers profit. I decided to take advantage of their own investment. More profits and lower profits. But ultimately it must deal with defeat. and In fact, Forex trading is a business, there is a good chance traders have small capital Shandeigh, and are not greedy, people, I am new in an effort to find out the foreign exchange transactions and profits that I made, I think it can be indirect and requires a process.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think greed is still a key factor in forex trading failure for all traders who have long or who are new to forex trading. I myself experienced it and I admit it was all because my greed did not make a profit because there were still many who were hoping for profit from forex trading, and this was really not very good, from there I started learning again to control greed, because somehow greedy cannot be removed from we. and When we minimize risk and try to make small profits and learn to increase it with time, we can improve positively rather than try to take big risks that can give us margin calls in just one trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all know that greed that will make a loss makes Jut to be able to receive defet deiraption because of the lack of discplain in less and you do to do forex first gain knowledge and are full of exoperience after forex trading. and I realize that greed is dangerous because I get my own low profit and I just think what should I do? but I think I can make a big profit by pamm traders but this is just greed. because the trader gets a big profit. So I decided to make a profit as well by investing with it. because it generates large profits with low profits. but in the end I had to face a big defeat.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, greed is our greatest enemy. we all know this fact very well, but because of our human nature, we cannot avoid complete greed. Even I have some experiences with the same. all we can do to avoid greed and its loss is we have to set our targets, and then follow those targets without human intervention. and apart from greed, impatience and indiscipline also affect our trade greatly because they are very dangerous. We must not expect too much from the market and never trade high risk. I have also faced this situation once, I expect more from my trade and get nothing.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is very dangerous for our trading accounts and it greatly affects our lives and forex traders lose their trading money to a greedy trade and it is very dangerous for our lives. and the same conditions here and I am very happy that you realize that greed is not a good thing for greed and we lose mostly because of greed if we control greed we get more profit in it and we get more profit so so we have to avoid from greed to success in forex trading.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right, greed is the worst behavior in trade, it happened to me too I lost my money like you. If you are able to overcome greed you will become a professional trader. So you have to be patient and manage your money in a good way. and Greed and emotion are enemies for success in life. If one person can control his emotions and greed then he must succeed from the FOREX business trading system.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Something or sometimes when you know that you have done something wrong you have got the loss, but when you know that the damage has been done, the best thing to do is make sure you learn from it and continue and you should not be greedy in the transaction forex and can hurt you a lot and you can lose all in vest in forex trading so you have to live away from greed to become a successful trader in forex trading business

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is usually a matter of divorce between lawyers or other disciplines. So, keep emotions that involve greed in control and don't let them get out of control. There is hardly any other way that can make you sad to see you lose valuable income, but it would be very good that the party involved was aware of the oversight and certainly could not carry out this supervision once again. and Greedy Thinking is the most dangerous part of losing most of our time starting from smart thinking that is not good for trading because the same thinking also happened to me so much time and I lost $ 300 in a very short time just because of greedy thinking so I thought we should never think like this and try to recover from mistakes.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's really true that our greed makes us lose a lot, but how can we avoid it. How can we be patients in trading, it is very very difficult. I also lost my demo account balance. Remember, the thing that can be done is that loss also makes us reluctant and your opinion about my expertise doesn't matter. You are not involved to remain part of ninety-eight. Each of the hundreds of merchandisers has their portfolios, but the possibility of us having a tendency to face seems not to be a goal, but you think so. I'm not here to vary the 'new guy'

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I realize it too. Greed is the main enemy in forex for us. Every time when I see some advantages in forex trading, I think that will increase more. But unfortunately it decreased and I failed to get good profits. If I don't have greed, then I might get many benefits. So that's a lot of influence in forex trading. and I also lost my account more than 250 $ because of my greed to get a good profit. But then I became greedy, I traded taking high risks. I got a good profit in several trades but only one trade was wrong which caused me to margin call. So after that I learned the importance of trading with low risk and patience. Now I am a much better trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 317 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)